Europa league whisky glass

DuntocherBear

Official Ticketer
Does anyone know if the Glencairn crystal glasses with engraving were given out last night in hospitality?

Mr Laing of Douglas Laing kindly gifted me his walking home from the Red Star game. His good lady had told him ‘we don’t need any more whisky glasses’.

A fantastic gesture by a senior employee (and presumably director) of a club sponsor and topped off a great night. He also gave me some cracking gen on whisky too which was great for someone who likes a single malt.

The Glencairn glass is lovely. You won’t be disappointed if you are lucky to have one.

WG1xWsY.jpg

Take

I contacted Glencairn re making Chrystal Glasses for 55 they were right up for it, contacted marketing at Rangers the lazy Bs done sweet ** the marketing are totally INCOMPETENT!

Got a Rangers Ajax china Tankard from back in the day. Nice things to keep.

WATP

Mr Laing of Douglas Laing kindly gifted me his walking home from the Red Star game. His good lady had told him ‘we don’t need any more whisky glasses’.

A fantastic gesture by a senior employee (and presumably director) of a club sponsor and topped off a great night. He also gave me some cracking gen on whisky too which was great for someone who likes a single malt.

The Glencairn glass is lovely. You won’t be disappointed if you are lucky to have one.
I hate being disappointed with a glass.

My uncle has a hospitality ST and doesn't bother taking them! (Yet he'll keep the programme...) With a bit a swindling and name dropping I managed to get the Dotrmund and Red Star ones. No joy for Braga but hoping to get the Leipzig one next week.

Back