Official Balogun and Firth officially gone

Look like mcgregor might replace Firth as player coach which is the correct call

Wish big Leon all the very best and thanks big man you sampled rangers and loved it
Why is it correct if McGregor gets a deal as a players coach?

Katic will be away as well I reckon.
If that is the case we'll be needing to bring in two more CBs. As much as I rate Souttar and Helander, you just can't count on them to not be out for long periods at a time and as much as King is a great prospect, that's all he is at this moment in time

Balogun gave us excellent service when called upon but one of the several in the ‘unreliable’ club in terms of fitness.

Not the worst in that regard, but the more we can ship out the better.

Love the big man though. Some marquee performances in big games, some big goals and has spoken about the club as highly as anyone I’ve ever heard.

Balogun was a solid signing and has served us well, but rightfully moves on.

Hopefully replaced with a younger player as we bring down the average age of the back line and plan for the future.

If that is the case we'll be needing to bring in two more CBs. As much as I rate Souttar and Helander, you just can't count on them to not be out for long periods at a time and as much as King is a great prospect, that's all he is at this moment in time

If you’re not going to play Leon King as a “prospect” what’s the point? He’s good enough and should be given an opportunity.

Best of luck to the big man, served us well.

I can't see Helander being around next season either so I wonder if Katic is maybe getting another chance?

Back