Compston, Thompson and Capaldi IRA chanting

Martin Compston has at best put himself in the position where it can be construed that he supports the maiming and murder of innocent civilians. The fact he portrays a police officer on screen is sickening - police officers being butchered by Republican VERMIN is something it looks like he is celebrating.

Now he portrays the typical victim. I despise him.

Silence from the usual suspect when sectarianism is a 2 way street

Humza
Dornan

Where Martin compston is wrong among others is it’s not point scoring it’s parity.

And if it was point scoring it doesn’t change the act

Please let there be another video, please let it be more incriminating than the last, and please please please let it bring his world come tumbling down.

If there’s justice in the world, please allow it.

There must be another one. Number of phones filming that night. The clock is ticking.

Oooh, the tension. Best entertainment he’s given to date.

Might be a bafta in this.

I hope there is another video and I hope it ruins him, then when he is at his lowest, I hope he goes bankrupt and ends up on the streets begging and sleeping in a box!

Most I’ve watched that little cu*t in ages. Is he now in full vicTim mode I take it? Be blaming Bears for any abuse and coming off twitter as him and his family can’t be subjected to any more sectarian abuse. Read these rheptiles like a good book.

Absolutely correct. Celtic have been supporting the Irish republican cause since day one. Anyone who is aware of their history knows this. In my lifetime alone I can remember their rabid IRA support in the 1970s long before O’Neill.
In the pubs near their midden in the sixties and seventies they collected money for the ira.

Compston has been absolutely rattled
Hope he goes along walk off a short pier. Little prick of a man. If he put his hands up and said I was out my nut and fu*k knows what I was singing. You say I fair does your a wee 19th Century Terrorist cu*t and I hate you even more.

I hope there is another video too. Unfortunately I also believe that if there was we'd have seen it by now.
As you can see, loads of people were filming. No doubt all will be deleting them just now.

My mate’s sister married one of his Greenock pals. To be fair, I havnt heard from this guy for a while but about 5 years ago he was saying Compston was wild with the gear.

As you can see, loads of people were filming. No doubt all will be deleting them just now.

My mate’s sister married one of his Greenock pals. To be fair, I havnt heard from this guy for a while but about 5 years ago he was saying Compston was wild with the gear.
He comes across as the wee prick he plays in sweet sixteen

His wording is very significant -
I did not sing anything ‘ sectarian ‘ - this is the age old arguments of the scum ‘ it’s not sectarian , it’s political ‘ in their sick minds its ok to glorify the murdering IRA.

Many of us have probably sang songs in the past that wouldn’t be deemed “acceptable”, in this day and age, but to squirm out of it this way is pathetic behaviour.

The political line doesn’t wash either considering the tribal nature of Northern Ireland and which community was the target of the IRA.

Absolutely correct. Celtic have been supporting the Irish republican cause since day one. Anyone who is aware of their history knows this. In my lifetime alone I can remember their rabid IRA support in the 1970s long before O’Neill.
Remember Jock Stein going into the scum fans at Stirling Albion
in 1972 to stop them singing their IRA shite.

The nil by mouth prick will be fuming at being made to comment.

He normally only comments and shows outrage at anti Catholic bigotry.

Fuck being his dog this evening. Rover, mind yer head

Surely this one is incriminating enough?
Exactly.... not really sure how much more incriminating they can get really. Unless he appears on stage with a balaclava and rifle in another video it can't really be much more worse or obvious than this one.

Well known he loves the gear

Back