Compston, Thompson and Capaldi IRA chanting

Well the wife won't be watching line of duty again, not with me anyway. 3 or 4 seasons of that pish I had to sit through to appease her, all whilst snarling at the screen when that nasty little midget fcucker appeared with his kid on cockney accent dressed in his hobbit suit.
Gave her the run down on this horrible little terrorist supporting beast scumbag. She loves that show but she's told me she will never watch it again. Thank fook I don't need to sit through another season.
Can't say that I haven't done my bit, mostly for my own selfish reasons but still..
Don't like the little shit myself!
But do you have any evidence he's been
Fukking midgets,?

Well the wife won't be watching line of duty again, not with me anyway. 3 or 4 seasons of that pish I had to sit through to appease her, all whilst snarling at the screen when that nasty little midget fcucker appeared with his kid on cockney accent dressed in his hobbit suit.
Gave her the run down on this horrible little terrorist supporting beast scumbag. She loves that show but she's told me she will never watch it again. Thank fook I don't need to sit through another season.
Can't say that I haven't done my bit, mostly for my own selfish reasons but still..
Is everything ok at home ?

Jesus fucking Christ

We’ve all went the extra mile for a ride. You sir quite frankly, have went above and beyond the line of duty.

B-D

I know it’s extra staunch to downplay their “celebrities”, but I honestly don’t have a clue who the Capaldi guy is or anything he’s actually been in, other than that video.
Same here, And that’s not the kind of face you’d easily miss! Truly a face that only a mother could love.

Celtc play that dirge at the Tramphitheatre and as far as I know their fans don’t have a “clean” version of it (maybe they do but that doesn’t matter) and they know exactly what will be sung.

Not a fucking peep from the press.

Fucking McNee used to write about us singing “if we go to Dublin we will follow on” and demanded that we stopped playing it at Ibrox.

Go figure.

Dunno if this is being overlooked, but it’s an official club event? So surely the club must take some responsibility, we got hounded for fans singing outside our ground? Kicking sandcastles lol etc. no equality at all.

Can’t even bring out a kit promo without the usual hypocrites.

Dunno if this is being overlooked, but it’s an official club event? So surely the club must take some responsibility, we got hounded for fans singing outside our ground? Kicking sandcastles lol etc. no equality at all.

Separate entity no doubt

Here we have Yousaf in the run up to 2014 cosying up to the two bigoted actors, would be helpful if everyone retweeted this asking if he plans to comment on their support for terrorism.

This is the sort of shit that we should never forget. In fact, this should be highlighted in every debate on the sordid subject of Scottish independence. If anyone has any doubts about the desired outcome of Yousaf and his rabid colleagues in Holyrood and Westminster, just think about this for a minute or two. If that doesn't convince you, then ask yourself why Sturgeon felt so compelled to meet the leader of Sinn Fein after the latter gained a majority vote in the recent election in Northern Ireland. A vote for SNPIRA is not going to end well Bears.

Celtc play that dirge at the Tramphitheatre and as far as I know their fans don’t have a “clean” version of it (maybe they do but that doesn’t matter) and they know exactly what will be sung.

Not a fucking peep from the press.

Fucking McNee used to write about us singing “if we go to Dublin we will follow on” and demanded that we stopped playing it at Ibrox.

Go figure.
Is this another tune they stole? I seem to remember DU playing that song.

Our fans were ambushed in Serbia this year and the headline was something along the lines of 'Rangers fans chant banned songs during fight' or something equally as offensive.

There is no right and wrong in the eyes of the press or authorities here, it's just using their positions to try and ostracise and other our support and club.

Sitting watching tv with grandkids, havent a clue what station. But on comes some FYI news thing about celebrity and there is a ticker tape along bottom about compston singing ira songs

Edit:itv2 channel

Our fans were ambushed in Serbia this year and the headline was something along the lines of 'Rangers fans chant banned songs during fight' or something equally as offensive.

There is no right and wrong in the eyes of the press or authorities here, it's just using their positions to try and ostracise and other our support and club.
Mate I get the press are corrupt and in their pockets, that’s another matter.
I don’t read them, buy them etc. they are a dying business, even the bbc etc feck them!!
however this was an official ‘septic’ event, and I know this song is played at torbett towers, but nothing is ever said or done! I am highlighting the sheer hypocrisy , it’s actually frightening.

I absolutely love line of duty but won't ever be watching anything again with him in it.

AS I have been saying multiple times mates, we ALL need to contact UNICEF on social media and I managed to find the twitter addy for the head of media for UNICEF to ask her if she is happy with the negative PR UNICEF is receiving having Martin Compston involved with Soccer Aid and to make sure he wont ever be involved with UNICEF projects ever again.

@RebeccaHelenT is the Twitter addy for the lady but, I would ask to all that do tweet to her, Please just stay on track and don't ask or say anything to her remotely sectarian or that can be deemed as such for example mentioning F enians etc.

Please just post the video of them singing in the original video and the video doing the rounds
Mr Compston is clearly on stage singing in support of IRA terrorists responsible for murdering British men, women and children so, will UNICEF be using Martin Compston ever again?

Will he now be banned from taking part in Soccer aid?

Just joined this thread, nothing unclear about this video, bheast kunt

Let's be honest here - other than this place, no-one, in reality, cares.

This will simply be dragged into the whole 'Old Firm fans are as bad as each other' lazy narrative that sums up the established, limited thinking of people in Scotland, and particularly down south. Very few people - outside of a couple of set demographics with little political clout - get worked up about the IRA and its sympathisers these days, in a post-GFA climate.

If the wee nyaff keeps his head down and does what he is told by more intelligent people and a PR over the next few days, then this unsavoury episode will blow over. Sadly.

Certainly, there will be criticism on social media for instance, but no-one of any political influence will attack his behaviour because votes are required from the unwashed tramps Compost panders to.

Mate I get the press are corrupt and in their pockets, that’s another matter.
I don’t read them, buy them etc. they are a dying business, even the bbc etc feck them!!
however this was an official ‘septic’ event, and I know this song is played at torbett towers, but nothing is ever said or done! I am highlighting the sheer hypocrisy , it’s actually frightening.
I know, I was totally agreeing with you. Its not just hypocrisy though, they do not see any wrong in this because they are happy for it to exist.

There is only one end game for these people so it's not like they're weighing up both events and saying 'yeah, that's wrong' or vice versa. There only aim is to smear our name for their own gain, not to report on rights or wrongs. Why would they go out their way to hurt Celtic when they mean so much to them?

Difference being we don’t sit on Graham Norton or Jonathan Ross’ sofa in front of millions plugging a TV show watched by millions, if we do make a drunken indiscretion.

Let’s not lose sight that Dornan, the SNP AND the Polis were waiting with baited breath to hammer actual players in Kamara and Kent iirc for a doctored Sweet Caroline rendition
Let them all rot in hell
Agree 100%. I was being generous in my forgiveness as I hate cancel culture. If someone has got drunk and carried away I’d understand it a bit more than the bullshit he’s tried to peddle us whilst playing the victim.

The fact that Dornan, Humza etc have stayed quiet is a disgrace after going after our players last year, but I don’t expect anything else. Compston backs them so it’s the usual friends “these things happen” act, save your outrage for another time then etc.

I feel like the whole IRA chanting thing has been so normalised now within their support and the usual suspects who criticise us have conveniently forgotten what a scumbag sectarian organisation they were. The fact the Protestant community were amongst the main targets seems to be forgotten too. It’s sectarian chanting.

This will simply be dragged into the whole 'Old Firm fans are as bad as each other' lazy narrative that sums up the established, limited thinking of people in Scotland, and particularly down south. Very few people - outside of a couple of set demographics with little political clout - get worked up about the IRA and its sympathisers these days, in a post-GFA climate.

If the wee nyaff keeps his head down and does what he is told by more intelligent people and a PR over the next few days, then this unsavoury episode will blow over. Sadly.

Certainly, there will be criticism on social media for instance, but no-one of any political influence will attack his behaviour because votes are required from the unwashed tramps Compost panders to.
You're right.

As I said further back though, celtic's name has been dragged through the mud (again) and this wee scrote can never take the moral high ground again. So that's still a decent outcome

They cannot control social media and thats why links that have been posted for Glasgow Caledonian University and Unicef should be bombarded on social media and asked

UNICEF

This video clearly shows Martin Compston In light of his disgraceful actions, he MUST be dropped from taking part in future UNICEF promo and taking part in Soccer Aid.

GCU

Martin Compston can be seen clearly singing in praise of the IRA terror gangs responsible for murdering British men, women and children. This breaches the University code of equality and diversity and his Honorary degree must be removed from him in light of his behaviour.

If he does get away with this and his honorary degree isnt taken from him and he still takes part in soccer aid then that's our fault as a support for showing such apathy and not working as a loud voice on social media and instead being a whimper!

I have complained to the BBC in general regards further employment of him and also their blatant lack of coverage of the story.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/complaints/make-a-complaint/#/Complaint

It’s easy. You’ll 100% get a total fluffer of a response but the more people get off their backside and actually complain the better no matter anyways.

Edit: folks, there’s a blatent attempt at whataboutery going on and you don’t have to be born yesterday not to see who from and why from. Ignore it.
Just emailed that link
Thanks for posting it mate

Hopefully a lot of us on here do the same.

So why's it been reported more in England than this wee shitehole of a country??

Provofests are sadly the norm now in Scotland. Sickening to think that the Police turn a blind eye and deaf ear to promotion of IRA terrorism.

Incidentally for anyone going through to Dalkeith on Saturday for the East of Scotland Boyne Demonstration. Ensure you avoid this Republican Slop house, 'The Buccleuch' on the High Street. Let family and friends know.
"Closing the show with a bang" :mad:

I won't be happy until this little basturt is ruined. I'd say the same about the others on that stage with him but none of the rest really have anything to lose.
The two ex players are drunken messes that would take any gig for a fiver, and that capaldi character stars in movies that look like they've been filmed on a low budget smart phone in his mum's basement.

I won't be happy until this little basturt is ruined. I'd say the same about the others on that stage with him but none of the rest really have anything to lose.
The two ex players are drunken messes that would take any gig for a fiver, and that capaldi character stars in movies that look like they've been filmed on a low budget smart phone in his mum's basement.
Hahaha :)):)):))

Must have been a bheast. The roaster has deleted his post in embarrassment.
Anyway Anyone willing to take time to contact Unicef , soccer aid etc should be commended , not slated for being sad.
They are basically standing up for us all in my eyes. More of us should really do it.

20 staunch points to the Springfield household.

Provofests are sadly the norm now in Scotland. Sickening to think that the Police turn a blind eye and deaf ear to promotion of IRA terrorism.

Incidentally for anyone going through to Dalkeith on Saturday for the East of Scotland Boyne Demonstration. Ensure you avoid this Republican Slop house, 'The Buccleuch' on the High Street. Let family and friends know.
When it comes to terrorism they always say the women are the worst, this one's no exception:

When it comes to terrorism they always say the women are the worst, this one's no exception:
Do you know what’s annoying? That slophole is at it again with yet another IRAoke that SEFF has called them out for again.

Nope. Nor GCU nor BBC.
This is because not enough have got involved. WE need EVERYONE that has social media to use the links and just ask questions to GCU and UNICEF. Its needs us all to do something similar to the effort we all showed with the Heart & hand& the Daily Record social media blitz.

If he is allowed to walk away from this and nothing happens then its our own fault and the apathy of our support by not getting involved

This is me on Twitter so even if you dont want to be involved but could even just post the links and ask your followers to keep retweeting them.

@TheGers5

Last edited:
Back