Seat moves

I am in MFJ and looking to move to CR3

Its not looking like myself and mate are going to get two together so i may look to make the move myself should anything come up

Just got an email saying they are still working on them and they will email me again in due course if something comes up that suits my request.

Have you been on the list long? 2 separate people from ticket office have told me nothing available in West Enclosure at all.
Think it was around the start of last season may a been slightly before

Seat maybe became available from people moving seats I'd keep asking the question bud

I chased yesterday and today and they have come back to me with an offer.

Moving from GF3 row C to GF2 row X. Row C was just too close to the pitch for me.

I am in MFJ and looking to move to CR3

Its not looking like myself and mate are going to get two together so i may look to make the move myself should anything come up
I’m looking to move to MFJ but no luck yet from ticket office. I’m in MRA and there is a slight restricted view to the l/h side of the goal near the corner flag at the Broomloan end; hence, asking for seat transfer.

I’m looking to move to MFJ but no luck yet from ticket office. I’m in MRA and there is a slight restricted view to the l/h side of the goal near the corner flag at the Broomloan end; hence, asking for seat transfer.
It’s a great view and I love it but I’m wanting to sit with my mate and it’s trying to find a good balance price wise because my mate would be moving from CD7 so a move to MFJ for instance would make his season ticket jump up significantly

I would most likely be coming down in price whenever we go. Getting two together is unlikely though

Im finding getting 2 together to be a (unt. Thats over 2 years waiting. Thing is, im also moving from 2 together so it frees up that as well

Im finding getting 2 together to be a (unt. Thats over 2 years waiting. Thing is, im also moving from 2 together so it frees up that as well
where you looking to move from bud?

You have been on the waiting list longer than me so should get priority over myself. If you have been on for to years its definitely made me resign myself to not get a move with my mate this year.

where you looking to move from bud?

You have been on the waiting list longer than me so should get priority over myself. If you have been on for to years its definitely made me resign myself to not get a move with my mate this year.
Just had a phone call from Marion. No double seats left. Will keep me on the list for next year. She told me if I find a mutual swap, its easy for them to sort.

It’s a tall ask but it’s pity they couldn’t group seats together. Would involve forcing people to move but the amount of single tickets with groups split up must be huge. Even into seats of two etc and anymore than two you’ve to take your group to a less premium area if you want 3 or more.

Aswell as the groups and families split up each week it’s obviously a nightmare to bring children in.

My mate who sits just in front of me got offered a ticket today in SW1. I’ve been on list a lot longer than he has so what SLO was saying about historical basis is obviously incorrect. Just standard pot luck once again.

My mate who sits just in front of me got offered a ticket today in SW1. I’ve been on list a lot longer than he has so what SLO was saying about historical basis is obviously incorrect. Just standard pot luck once again.

Were you both requesting move stop to the same area?

Nothing worse bud. know a few ones getting calls today after sending e-mails this week not all hope gone

If your prepared to move to another area e-mail them

Fifth year waiting for me, asking to move two seats from BF4 to anywhere in SJF/SJR, not had an offer of anything

Fifth year waiting for me, asking to move two seats from BF4 to anywhere in SJF/SJR, not had an offer of anything
I’m the same but in restricted mrc got a email response from one a sent last November saying they’re looking at them from the 13th. Joke for the club of our size the ticket office staffing and the service is shite.

Had ticket office on the phone again. Theyve offered me CD2 round about seat 70. Anyone have a pic from this area?

Had ticket office on the phone again. Theyve offered me CD2 round about seat 70. Anyone have a pic from this area?
I gave up CD4 row y 198. More central just left off the half way line.. no sure if u could mention that seat to them say is anything available in cd4... it was just a bit high for me, bad eyes. I'm still staying in that section just lower down

I gave up CD4 row y 198. More central just left off the half way line.. no sure if u could mention that seat to them say is anything available in cd4... it was just a bit high for me, bad eyes. I'm still staying in that section just lower down
Need 2 together mate but thanks for the heads up anyway

Any help

Got my seat transfer approved and went onto the website to buy the spurs game in my new seat but it’s not in the basket and under home games it just says general sale not available . The West Ham game is in my basket because that happened after my transfer was approved

I emailed to see if I could chase up and got this reply.

“We are currently going through transfers and trying to offer as many as we can to people.

We expect all available transfers to be offered within the coming days we will reach out by e-mail if you are successful.

I appreciate the frustration from waiting for something that isn't guaranteed to happen, but we are doing all we can.”

It’s a great view and I love it but I’m wanting to sit with my mate and it’s trying to find a good balance price wise because my mate would be moving from CD7 so a move to MFJ for instance would make his season ticket jump up significantly

I would most likely be coming down in price whenever we go. Getting two together is unlikely though
Is MFJ £755 for the season 22/23? Cheers.

Honestly thinking cancelling my ST and taking my chances on the list might be the easiest option. Don’t understand how this is such a pain in the arse for the ticket office.

Been trying for years now to get 2 together.

Only reason I ended up split from my mate was one season we let our ST run out then bought new seats, but we were pished and bought 8 rows apart B-D

There does appear to be single seats still available for swap if anyone outstanding still needs a swap. Hope everyone gets sorted.

Back