Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

Aberdeen sign Richardson from Nottingham Forest
lad is clearly confused tho

"The opportunity for young players to come to Scotland and make an impact is clear to see," 21-year-old Richardson told Aberdeen's website.

"Playing in front of big crowds is something all players aspire to."

maybe he is counting pigeons

transfers like that show why the really knowledgeable poster on the other transfer thread was bang on in his assessment of squads like Villa and Wolves IMO.

That is just business we can't even dream of taking in part in for the foreseeable future.

Quite the bargain imo and quite a low risk signing for that price. Somehow still only 30 but resurrected his career quite well at PSV.
Think last season he played the most he’s ever done in his career, impressed whenever I seen him in the conference league.

Think last season he played the most he’s ever done in his career, impressed whenever I seen him in the conference league.
Yeah played consistently and played well. Looked good anytime I also watched him in the conference and his goals/assists are very good too. Could be quite a steal for Frankfurt.

£3.2m for their left back.

If they shell out £6m for Jota on top of Vickers they are spending big
Annoying me seeing them do business early in the window. We need a big transfer about the club next season to revitalise us if we arent going to be making several first team signings for the start of pre season

I'm sure this lad is more than decent, but wow, he looks like such a DORK!

b0b.gif

Say what you want but they are backing him. Another window of big spending. They are doing this year what we should have last season. Building on a title winning team.
Guaranteed Champions League football :confused:

Makes a huge difference..

Good going forward shite at the back they've spent about £20m and stood still they've signed Siegrist aswell but doubt he plays over Hart
Keep seeing this good going forward did he not end up with 2 assists last season?

Back