Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The fact he didn’t participate at a SFA approved level again didn’t even merit a mention in their whitewashed inquiry as it didn’t suit the number one objective; to muddy the waters to protect one football team.
When paedos like Neely dies the victims best chance of getting justice will be for independent inquiries to get finding of facts and make judgments on this, this inquiry did none of that. They were interested in that small article to engineer an equivalent to what happened at that bastardised team to muddy the waters. The complete opposite to what it should of been about.
Am I correct in my understanding that Neely did not have physical contact with the lad concerned and the offence was limited to threatening to “spank” him?
This would of course be distressing for the boy concerned.

LP ki
Am I correct in my understanding that Neely did not have physical contact with the lad concerned and the offence was limited to threatening to “spank” him?
Hibs knew about Neely and got rid of him quietly in order to protect the 'good' name of Hibs. That was stated on a TV programme from some years ago and has never been challenged as far as I know.

The fact is that we didn’t cover it up and give threats to the victim stating it was nothing but scurrilous rumours to protect its bastardised standing and reputation.

Regarding their org chart, they have 5 cbc entities.

The question should be asked, why so many?

What was the success rate, of providing youngsters to the next level?

If the success rate was low, which is expected. Then it could claimed that those cbc's were intentionally created for the sole purpose to feed the local celtic/catholic paedophiles.

Thing is, there is a greater tribunal that those who committed these crimes against children - and those who enabled and covered for them - cannot evade. On the Day of Judgement every wrong will be righted and every sin against children will get it’s just desert. No friends in high places, no sympathetic judges, no corrupt politicians, no bent coppers. Just these evil men before the throne of God. They may escape justice in this life but they will not in the next. May the hands of those who are pursuing that justice in the here and now be strengthened. That is right and necessary. But that will not be the final word.
Aye. Right.

Thing is, there is a greater tribunal that those who committed these crimes against children - and those who enabled and covered for them - cannot evade. On the Day of Judgement every wrong will be righted and every sin against children will get it’s just desert. No friends in high places, no sympathetic judges, no corrupt politicians, no bent coppers. Just these evil men before the throne of God. They may escape justice in this life but they will not in the next. May the hands of those who are pursuing that justice in the here and now be strengthened. That is right and necessary. But that will not be the final word.
As much as I don’t believe in god due to lifetime experiences, I still believe this post should be respected and not slated.
Every genuine post should be respected even if you don’t agree with the posters view. We have enough lurkers and apologist journalists trying their best to derail or close this thread. Let’s not play into their hands.

I’m an atheist, but respect others that disagree with me, such as yourself.

Please guys, we know there’s a close link between Celtic & the RC Church, but we are focussed on attacking Celtic FC, there is plenty across the world dealing with the behaviour of the RC church.

As much as I don’t believe in god due to lifetime experiences, I still believe this post should be respected and not slated.
Every genuine post should be respected even if you don’t agree with the posters view. We have enough lurkers and apologist journalists trying their best to derail or close this thread. Let’s not play into their hands.
I thought I did give that post the respect it deserved.;)

That won’t wash.

SFA are responsible for their paid employees, whilst clubs are responsible for their paid employees.
I believe the SFA defence is that they are(were)not directly employed by them.

Edit: Or it may be that they claim offences were committed outside their employment environment.
They are definitely using the "separate entity" defence.

Last edited:
Regarding their org chart, they have 5 cbc entities.

The question should be asked, why so many?

What was the success rate, of providing youngsters to the next level?

If the success rate was low, which is expected. Then it could claimed that those cbc's were intentionally created for the sole purpose to feed the local celtic/catholic paedophiles.

Im asking myself w

I believe the SFA defence is that they are(were)not directly employed by them.

Edit: Or it may be that they claim offences were committed outside their employment environment.
They are definitely using the "separate entity" defence.

Every organisation has a duty of care to employees, contacts, vistors, customers etc.

Celtic has a duty of care to everyone including spectators and youth players.

Celtic should face it's legal and moral duty. But it won't.

Well said . We all have different views and opinions on many different topics and subjects .
Surely , in this instance , we can agree to disagree and keep the thread on track ....

Mate, I agree the scumbags who prayed on the boys will meet a higher judgement when their day comes.

There is a bigger picture than just the actions of these scumbags though. It is celtic FC as a entity that needs to be judged for the culture of child abuse down the years/decades that existed within. There is no afterlife punishment awaiting celtic FC as an entity.

Most of all the survivors deserve justice now, in this life, and IMO deserve some sort of compensation and more importantly recognition of the abuse and a serious honest apology from celtic FC.

Mate, I agree the scumbags who prayed on the boys will meet a higher judgement when their day comes.

There is a bigger picture than just the actions of these scumbags though. It is celtic FC as a entity that needs to be judged for the culture of child abuse down the years/decades that existed within. There is no afterlife punishment awaiting celtic FC as an entity.

Most of all the survivors deserve justice now, in this life, and IMO deserve some sort of compensation and more importantly recognition of the abuse and a serious honest apology from celtic FC.

Will never happen unfortunately they think they have a form of infallibility

Last edited:
Yes it's your truth though not everyone else's. At no point do you say 'in my opinion'. Your entitled to your opinion but you put it across like a statement that it applies to everyone.

Sorry guys, that was meant to quote @nigelspackmansbowtiecomment about their day of judgement, it's not related to anything else in the thread.

Yes it's your truth though not everyone else's. At no point do you say 'in my opinion'. Your entitled to your opinion but you put it across like a statement that it applies to everyone.

Sorry guys, that was meant to quote @nigelspackmansbowtiecomment about their day of judgement, it's not related to anything else in the thread.
I am also entitled to state it applies to everyone if I believe that to be true. It is in the the nature of truth that you do not refer to it as your opinion. You would not say: “in my opinion Rangers won the Scottish Cup.” You are also entitled to say I am wrong and that it is just my opinion. And if I am wrong and what I say has no objective reality then who really cares what this imaginary “Flying Spaghetti Monster” thinks. But strangely people do care. You will be pleased to know I will say no more on the subject

I
Wonder what oor nicklas take will be on this as "they" were all over the goodwillie episode because of her pal.
My spidey senses thinks that not one iota of sympathy from that odious creep (pt 2) will be forthcoming.
Anyone on twitter should ping mcdermids retweet to Dornan, Hamas sorry Humza and the first cùnt herself.

Just how much more information do the powers that be require. FFS. Separate entity is a busted flush. Disproven many a time by their own fekkin published articles. Keep fighting Spotlight. We are all with you.
It’s not only their articles from the clubs official newspaper. We have more that’s been passed to the correct people.
Unfortunately we have to let the poor excuse of a Scottish justice system take it’s course. The day will come where Spotlight will release every piece of our research.

I am also entitled to state it applies to everyone if I believe that to be true. It is in the the nature of truth that you do not refer to it as your opinion. You would not say: “in my opinion Rangers won the Scottish Cup.” You are also entitled to say I am wrong and that it is just my opinion. And if I am wrong and what I say has no objective reality then who really cares what this imaginary “Flying Spaghetti Monster” thinks. But strangely people do care. You will be pleased to know I will say no more on the subject
Thank f**k for that

At the time we’re we still sponsored by CR Smith. I would have thought the verbiage on both contracts would be similar as to who within the organization could use the name and sponsored merchandise.

The excuse will be something along the lines of “They wore ra Sellick taps that they boat out o’ Greaves”

There may be a line in the CR Smith contract describing CBC as a related entity for the purposes of using their branding.
That will be another document that's been mislaid

Latest posts

Back