MyGers packs have started to arrive

As mentioned earlier in the thread [I think] they should consider making this the last year of these packs. How many key rings, coasters, etc can they keep coming up with. I suggest they are restricted to new members.

As mentioned earlier in the thread [I think] they should consider making this the last year of these packs. How many key rings, coasters, etc can they keep coming up with. I suggest they are restricted to new members.
I love the little gifts, original and handy items, a special coaster should be cast every year as last years was a thing of beauty.
I will take any stuff you do not want off you.

Upon arrival home from work yesterday evening, I made the discovery that my MyGers pack had still not arrived.

Will not be renewing next season. For it to still not have arrived this close to the season starting is beyond a joke. Our club is a mess, I would go as far as saying it is as much of a mess as it was in February 2012.

Beyond comprehension and absolutely ridiculous.

Any kids packs arrived yet? Every f**king day my daughter asks has it arrived yet, when's it arriving! Never seen somebody so excited about getting a size 3 football ffs! :confused:

Upon arrival home from work yesterday evening, I made the discovery that my MyGers pack had still not arrived.

Will not be renewing next season. For it to still not have arrived this close to the season starting is beyond a joke. Our club is a mess, I would go as far as saying it is as much of a mess as it was in February 2012.

This is excellent content

Surely at it?

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the username. Still can't figure out if you're a troll or just brain-dead

Mine has arrived.

What are you supposed to do with the credit silver card shaped thing? Chib folk?

Bought my membership last week. How long are people waiting to receive their packs approximately?

The stuff in the adults ones can be a bit hit or miss.

The kids ones I think are great. My wee one the last 2 years has had a white fleece blanket first year, a Broxi last year and think it is a ball this year

From memory some of the other stuff for older kids was a draw string bag, a phone holder can't remember the other stuff

Back