Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

This has probably been discussed years ago, I was watching a podcast last night with a woman that was drugged and abused at Aston hall.

Anyway, towards the end the host and herself are talking about doctors and the host mentions Gerry McCann was a doctor and worked for Celtic. She says ‘I refuse to say anything on that but I want you to look what I’ve written on there, that’s something else, a yeah it’s connected’.
Don't think he was employed by celtic but he was there for a while maybe a temp or similar

This has probably been discussed years ago, I was watching a podcast last night with a woman that was drugged and abused at Aston hall.

Anyway, towards the end the host and herself are talking about doctors and the host mentions Gerry McCann was a doctor and worked for Celtic. She says ‘I refuse to say anything on that but I want you to look what I’ve written on there, that’s something else, a yeah it’s connected’.

I also was made aware that he was at some point on the medical staff at celtic, and apparently had, or has a strong friendship with their former CEO. But the way celtic football operates, not giving two hoots for Scottish law and the welfare of those boys - we'll never fully know the full extent of what they are up to.

Another issue I have is that anyone with any knowledge of their cult; wherever they operate globally there is always accusations of sexual abuse against children, it’s been going on for centuries, and is not just confined to the marist brother sect of the catholic church. Every one of their sects, wherever they inhabit such as South America and Africa no doubt is also a hive for their demonic behaviour.

And yet here in a so called first world country; Scotland, they still have a contemptuous disregard for the law and wellbeing of youngsters. And judging by the flagrant attitude of celtic football club, how many other catholic institutions in Scotland are still actively abusing children? They have sporting centres, medical centres, mental homes and countless other institutions strewn across the country.

That is the reason why, once any of those catholic institutes are found to be abusing children, they should be tried in a criminal court, substantial compensation paid to all victims, and then they should be closed down for good, as a reminder to them all - that 21st century Scotland will not tolerate their behaviour.

Last edited:
I also was made aware that he was at some point on the medical staff at celtic, and apparently had, or has a strong friendship with their former CEO. But the way celtic football operates, not giving two hoots for Scottish law and the welfare of those boys - we'll never fully know the full extent of what they are up to.

Another issue I have is that anyone with any knowledge of their cult; wherever they operate globally there is always accusations of sexual abuse against children, it’s been going on for centuries, and is not just confined to the marist brother sect of the catholic church. Every one of their sects, wherever they inhabit such as South America and Africa no doubt is also a hive for their demonic behaviour.

And yet here in a so called first world country; Scotland, they still have a contemptuous disregard for the law and wellbeing of youngsters. And judging by the flagrant attitude of celtic football club, how many other catholic institutions in Scotland are still actively abusing children? They have sporting centres, medical centres, mental homes and countless other institutions strewn across the country.

That is the reason why, once any of those catholic institutes are found to be abusing children, they should be tried in a criminal court, substantial compensation paid to all victims, and then they should be closed down for good, as a reminder to them all - that 21st century Scotland will not tolerate their behaviour.

That’s what should happen. But to that cult, as long as you confess to a probable paedo behind a screen and say a few hail marys then you’re absolved. They firmly believe they’re above the law and, let’s be honest, it certainly looks that way :mad:

Such is the bheasts success at labelling every criticism of them as anti Catholic and now anti Irish bigotry the rest of Scottish football is terrified of mentioning the 50+ years of child rape at the Knew Camp in case they get labelled by the bheasts.
Similarly, if it had been our club who had inflicted this tsunami of abuse on young kids to even a fraction of the degree they have, then they would have every fitba fan in Scotland and his dug whipped into a frenzy and out in the street demanding we were shut down.
The significant difference is they have the catholic Church, the world's masters at manipulation in the Black arts over countless centuries of abuse advising them in denial, deflection, point-scoring and general muck-raking EVERY step of the way.
Correct Mate

Just seeing an Priest who was sexually abused whilst training to be a Priest by one of Their Own, has been awarded just under half a million pounds, in a court case here against the RC Chapel. Does this set a financial case for the victims of the Scum?
Didn't the old head of the Catholic Church in Scotland molest priests and was just sent to a retirement home in Newcastle?

Such is the bheasts success at labelling every criticism of them as anti Catholic and now anti Irish bigotry the rest of Scottish football is terrified of mentioning the 50+ years of child rape at the Knew Camp in case they get labelled by the bheasts.
Similarly, if it had been our club who had inflicted this tsunami of abuse on young kids to even a fraction of the degree they have, then they would have every fitba fan in Scotland and his dug whipped into a frenzy and out in the street demanding we were shut down.
The significant difference is they have the catholic Church, the world's masters at manipulation in the Black arts over countless centuries of abuse advising them in denial, deflection, point-scoring and general muck-raking EVERY step of the way.
Great post.

At least the Scottish Daily Express have the guts to run the story. 13 possible deaths linked to CBC. And still the so called government sit on their hands and do absolutely nothing...yet. I believe one day soon they will have no other option. They WILL need to confront the issue. There is only so long they can hide from it. In any decent society, the entire sham of separate entity would have been blown out the water but, as we all are aware, there are nefarious factions at work that must be beaten first.

Surely this can't be buried or covered up, it does not get anymore concerning or serious when innocent people lose their lives through dramatic and disgusting circumstances.

The shame being placed on this country by continually ignoring what we all know has been taking place over many decades is nothing short of insulting and shameful.

Wake up Scotland it is not too late to do the right thing, let the victims of these horrendous crimes be heard and finally dealt with after all is that not what was is meant when it is said 'Justice for all", for God's sake, end this now.

Quite a reveal by the Spotlight team. Very disturbing.
We will show more when we can. All I can say at the moment is the Spotlight team are working very hard in the background. We are gaining the trust of more people on a daily basis. Members of the team are on this 24/7 and believe me, some of what we’re hearing recently is very sinister indeed.
We will put what we can into the public domain when we can. We’re working very closely with certain individuals.
We’ve also noticed that we’ve gained over 300 followers in the space of a couple of days. We thank you for this.
We will say this. Certain members within the press and the whole of the Scottish government should hang their heads in shame. We know more than what you think.
And for the survivors that we know view this thread and haven’t came forward for their own reasons. You are not alone. Spotlight will stand and fight by your side.

We will show more when we can. All I can say at the moment is the Spotlight team are working very hard in the background. We are gaining the trust of more people on a daily basis. Members of the team are on this 24/7 and believe me, some of what we’re hearing recently is very sinister indeed.
We will put what we can into the public domain when we can. We’re working very closely with certain individuals.
We’ve also noticed that we’ve gained over 300 followers in the space of a couple of days. We thank you for this.
We will say this. Certain members within the press and the whole of the Scottish government should hang their heads in shame. We know more than what you think.
And for the survivors that we know view this thread and haven’t came forward for their own reasons. You are not alone. Spotlight will stand and fight by your side.
Are people genuinely listening to what you've got to say and turning away? That is unbelievably sad.

I really hope you guys are taking some time off. As far as I know you're not trained for this sort of investigation and your reveals are making me have to take breaks from reading the threads let alone spend months finding them.

So, so proud of you all, may you keep strong and in good health.

Are people genuinely listening to what you've got to say and turning away? That is unbelievably sad.

I really hope you guys are taking some time off. As far as I know you're not trained for this sort of investigation and your reveals are making me have to take breaks from reading the threads let alone spend months finding them.
Reference your first paragraph, then the answer is yes when it comes to some of the press and government in Scotland.

Without going into too much detail I can tell you Spotlight are as strong as the day we started. Probably stronger in fact. We do take time off now and again and that’s why a team was put together.

We will try to show something today that will shock people as in the scale of the abuse. We’re working through it now as we speak.

At some point today we’ll release a Spotlight post that’s truly heartbreaking. I don’t think people realise the scale of abuse that happened at that club.
We will cover the faces of the victims, but going through this list of names is probably one of the hardest things we’ve done. The accounts of these gentlemen are truly horrific and will live with us forever. And that club have turned their back on these men and their families.
I personally had to put it down and take a moment. How these men have been treated by the authorities is also disgusting. This club was allowed to operate in this way for decades destroying many lives. This has personally hit me hard. How this was allowed to happen in our country is shameful.

All true but their wall of protection will crumble once the separate entity lie is exposed and with the evidence that is on this thread alone it's fair to say that will be exposed in court rather swiftly. Then with the rumours of NDAs if that is found to be true they are in serious trouble as their lies will be exposed.
What is ndas ?

With that club coming to Sydney for the tournament in the near future, has this all been brought to the attention of the Sydney press or TV production's such as 60 minutes.. surely they would run with it without bias

With that club coming to Sydney for the tournament in the near future, has this all been brought to the attention of the Sydney press or TV production's such as 60 minutes.. surely they would run with it without bias
I do believe some have brought it to the attention of the Australian media. We told those that did to please feel free to use the Spotlight research when making contact.
Spotlight will assist anyone that is contacting media outlets beyond these shores.

Australia banned Djorkovic from entering Australia for not having his jags but seem at this minute quite happy to let this club and supporters of this club free entry

Australia banned Djorkovic from entering Australia for not having his jags but seem at this minute quite happy to let this club and supporters of this club free entry
If Australia had concerns their outlet to find out more is limited to the government and SFA. The very organisations that are complicit in covering it up.
I've no doubt if anyone was to ask for further details they would be told that it was an unfortunate period in Scottish football that affected all clubs equally throughout its period. They will also be pointed to the inquiries statement that the bastardised club has the best child protection policies in Scottish football.

At some point today we’ll release a Spotlight post that’s truly heartbreaking. I don’t think people realise the scale of abuse that happened at that club.
We will cover the faces of the victims, but going through this list of names is probably one of the hardest things we’ve done. The accounts of these gentlemen are truly horrific and will live with us forever. And that club have turned their back on these men and their families.
I personally had to put it down and take a moment. How these men have been treated by the authorities is also disgusting. This club was allowed to operate in this way for decades destroying many lives. This has personally hit me hard. How this was allowed to happen in our country is shameful.
That is hard reading, mate! All the determination that you guys have put into this for justice, must surely prevail.

If Australia had concerns their outlet to find out more is limited to the government and SFA. The very organisations that are complicit in covering it up.
I've no doubt if anyone was to ask for further details they would be told that it was an unfortunate period in Scottish football that affected all clubs equally throughout its period. They will also be pointed to the inquiries statement that the bastardised club has the best child protection policies in Scottish football.

There’s no doubt the SFA Review was a total WHITEWASH.

Cairney not even included, evidence from kids abused by him ignored ? King, Divers, Strachan also all ignored. And yet others who were not convicted at other clubs were used in the review to ‘level up’ ?

And of course their new wonderful system didn’t stop McAuley.

Corrupt.

Cairney not even included, evidence from kids abused by him ignored ? King, Divers, Strachan also all ignored. And yet others who were not convicted at other clubs were used in the review to ‘level up’ ?

Corrupt.
You couldn't make this up if you tried. Using the word "corrupt" is not anywhere near the scale of this. What has to happen for a full scale investigation. Those waiting on closure and retribution for the abuse must be in turmoil but with Spotlight and others helping to let the world know, they can't hide forever

You couldn't make this up if you tried. Using the word "corrupt" is not anywhere near the scale of this. What has to happen for a full scale investigation. Those waiting on closure and retribution for the abuse must be in turmoil but with Spotlight and others helping to let the world know, they can't hide forever

Very frustrating THC.

As BN94 mentioned, we have more victims / survivors & their families working with us than ever before & it’s not just Celtic’s treatment of them that has been a disgrace mate.

But we will release these further things when the time is right.

Corrupt.
The whitewash has resulted in more questions than answers.
Their desperation is apparent (in my opinion) in regards to how they handled Rangers case with Neely. They acknowledged that Rangers sacked the paedo when made aware of his actions but then stated that they covered it up, the contradiction on that shows their disdain for the process and its true purpose.

No wonder the likes of McAuley feels as if they can still infiltrate Scottish football and its all to continue the protection for one bastardised football team.

Back