6.30 catering update

No burgers or nacho hotdogs or cold drinks or hot drinks (“the water hasn’t been on since last season”)

Stall is at Gate 19 Main Stand lower level.

I got a pie, a bar of Dairy Milk and a cup of Luke warm water poured from a bottle.
Oh dear. Have they much time to get in, set up and stick up?

No burgers or nacho hotdogs or cold drinks or hot drinks (“the water hasn’t been on since last season”)

I got a pie, a bar of Dairy Milk and a cup of Luke warm water poured from a bottle.
Greedy bassa, you'll not be long done with your dinner.

Going to go out on a limb here:

The same staff are there from last season
The caterer is trying to minimise costs by not refrigerating drinks or heating food
In short, there isn't really much change

Govan Rear has cold drinks.

Only pies to eat. I was going to make a joke of them being the end of last year’s stock but I’ll be honest, they were the best Scotch and steak pies I’ve tasted at Ibrox. Maybe anywhere in football. And prices were cheaper than Aberdeen I think:)

5.95 for a burger or a hot dog.
3.40 steak pie
3.00 scotch pie
2.70 tea/coffee/bovril
3.20 for a juice
1.50 Chocolate or crisps
2.20 carton of water

Steak pie was really good

Last edited:
Just arrived at game with 12yr old daughter, and bought 2 hotdogs (no burgers available), 1 dairymilk and 1 small diet coke. £16.50

Please Rangers, if anyone is remotely involved with this side of the business, sort this out before we go any further. This food is inedible. Its properly disgusting.

Historically I never bought the offerings inside the ground and always went to vans outside. However in recent years, and a mix of my lassie wanting grub and me having a sense of wanting to pay into the club, we got a burger from catering in the ground. It was never great, but it filled a hole

This new stuff is so bad. As a support we deserve better and I genuinely am left with a sense of wonder who at the club thinks this downgrade in scran is okay?

Rant over.

Back