Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

They keep talking about all this noise from us? What noise? The fact we're selling and signing players? The are honestly the easiest fan base in the world to work into a frenzy. Just get some bankrupt, pish stained ex player to say something for a paper about money and the hoards are at the gates of SSB frothing at the mouth.
'But it's no 20 mullion even though Ajax said it was. The sellik blog says they're going bust again'
Even fuckin Ill Phil McGobblegiver has chucked it

I was working last night and picked up 3 guys from Hemingways in Hamilton, I had a good idea beforehand that they would be celtic fans , and low and behold they were, squawking,neddy smelly c ^nt s ,I don't hide that I'm a bear and they started the usual piss, but what got me was they said they were all at the game today with another 5 of their mates... .the Rangers game....I pointed out that celtic were at home as well at the exact same time...they said " naw mate we wanted to go see spurs tank yous lot " went on to say they tried to take a flag into the ground but it was taken off them, I told them I wouldn't go watch their team even if they were playing the Swedish women's team all playing naked!! , these cretins were from Larkhall as well . Pricks tried to give me a tip told them to keep it to put towards watching us in Europe.

It's blatantly obvious.

In the normal world.
You have teams who play the same opposition.One wins convincingly and one gets hammered convincingly.
Show this to a child who can count to 6 and they'll get it.

But because he appears to have lost touch with reality its all nonesense.
Its appears to be the case that he feels that he can shape or change reality using a an invented pseudo mathematical/statistical formula plucked from his own mind.
So if you apply this formula then everything is OK for Septic and more importantly the Rangers result isn't really a victory.

Not only that he posts this pseudo mathematical formula on a public forum with the full confidence that everyone will see his genius.

In summary.

A person obsessed with Rangers who invents nonsensical mathematical formulas to deny reality and soothe himself.
A person who appears that grandiose that he thinks that this mathematical/ statistical formula reveals the truth and dispells the nonsense.Therby enlightening his fellow septics and down playing Rangers achievements.
There is something not right here is there ?.
Very well put and basically describes the man perfectly.
It's blatantly obvious.

In the normal world.
You have teams who play the same opposition.One wins convincingly and one gets hammered convincingly.
Show this to a child who can count to 6 and they'll get it.

But because he appears to have lost touch with reality its all nonesense.
Its appears to be the case that he feels that he can shape or change reality using a an invented pseudo mathematical/statistical formula plucked from his own mind.
So if you apply this formula then everything is OK for Septic and more importantly the Rangers result isn't really a victory.

Not only that he posts this pseudo mathematical formula on a public forum with the full confidence that everyone will see his genius.

In summary.

A person obsessed with Rangers who invents nonsensical mathematical formulas to deny reality and soothe himself.
A person who appears that grandiose that he thinks that this mathematical/ statistical formula reveals the truth and dispells the nonsense.Therby enlightening his fellow septics and down playing Rangers achievements.
There is something not right here is there ?.

I was working last night and picked up 3 guys from Hemingways in Hamilton, I had a good idea beforehand that they would be celtic fans , and low and behold they were, squawking,neddy smelly c ^nt s ,I don't hide that I'm a bear and they started the usual piss, but what got me was they said they were all at the game today with another 5 of their mates... .the Rangers game....I pointed out that celtic were at home as well at the exact same time...they said " naw mate we wanted to go see spurs tank yous lot " went on to say they tried to take a flag into the ground but it was taken off them, I told them I wouldn't go watch their team even if they were playing the Swedish women's team all playing naked!! , these cretins were from Larkhall as well . Pricks tried to give me a tip told them to keep it to put towards watching us in Europe.
They really are weird freaks

pablo5
41K10,473

Older than dirt
10:51 AM - Today#183973
bigkev wrote:
pablo5 wrote:They already are.

We used 21 players yesterday (only Hart played 90 minutes) to their 14.

Especially in attack, we have quality in depth they can't remotely match.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
I noticed that yesterday. I saw Spurs changed their complete team whilst the Huns were treating a meaningless friendly as a must win game. I think Ange has done the correct thing during pre season by continually changing.
Anyway eff them and their bastard
themac23

First-team starter

12:13 PM - Today#183986
What other team who’s using pre season to get minutes in players legs only makes 3 changes? Most teams will try get as many players a run out as possible think they done the same against West Ham last week too. Clearly the plan is to have a core 14/15 players and run them in to the ground, not a great strategy with so many games to play.

The mutants are absolutely obsessed, A meaningless friendly ! A week before the season starts and 10 days from our first Champions league qualifier ! Aye let’s go out and stroll about.

last week we used 21 players the same as them yesterday, midweek 18, we played yesterday and had a game today.

Not Kerry Fail related - My old man was on the end of some sectarian abuse after that West Ham game on Tuesday, he had taken my mum and sister to watch the game, after the game they stopped at the McDonald's on the Bellfield Interchange, Kilmarnock.

He went outside to have a vape and some little rat (the old man reckons he was around 17/18) said, "I hope your order take ages, you dirty orange bastard" (looking for a rise) - I was furious when he told me this, saying what I thought I would have said/done etc. and he simply said, "there were two of them, and the lad who said it would have wiped the floor with me"!

He is in his 60s, stands a lofty 5ft 5", he's bipolar and suffers anxiety due to a variety of issues - why do these lizards only ever pipe up when it's old men alone or with their family?

I'm still annoyed thinking about it now, but his response was to smirk at the lad and continue puffing his vape, and that's the best thing to do.

The worst thing for me is that this was his first game since we moved over to Cyprus, and my son and I used to travel back up the road and take him to Ibrox (for a long period, he was only able to go because we took him, otherwise nerves and his condition would prevent it), took us a couple of years to get him comfortable enough with the routine to go without us and I was worried that might cause a bit of nervousness to creep back in, he said, "I love going to Ibrox, you get these arseholes everywhere, I'm not going to let them get to me".

Cool story and all that, just thought I'd vent on here about it. Plus it's a feel good story about a mental bloke not letting anything get in the way of his love for Rangers, and who doesn't like that on a Sunday morning. ;) B-D

Your auld man done the right thing mate.

Don't think they would've said anything if we were there though.

Your auld man done the right thing mate.

Don't think they would've said anything if we were there though.
That's the annoying thing about it mate, say it to people who can do something about it, don't wait until it's a wee old guy who is just waiting on a meal and having a vape - some folk are arseholes mate.

That's the annoying thing about it mate, say it to people who can do something about it, don't wait until it's a wee old guy who is just waiting on a meal and having a vape - some folk are arseholes mate.

The scum that said that are just that, don't dwell on it too much Bob as I said it wouldn't have happened had we had been there. Shitebag tactics and as long as your Dad is ok then that's the main thing. Karma will eventually come to the gobshites.

pablo5
41K10,473

Older than dirt
10:51 AM - Today#183973

The mutants are absolutely obsessed, A meaningless friendly ! A week before the season starts and 10 days from our first Champions league qualifier ! Aye let’s go out and stroll about.

last week we used 21 players the same as them yesterday, midweek 18, we played yesterday and had a game today.
You would think they would realise, after watching our games, that there is always a ramp up of minutes. By the last game 45 mins fir everyone doesn’t work you arrange another game to give the rest 75-90 mins.

Antonio Catholak... :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Love it. That’s going to start hurting their braincell.
I’m 70 years old Hamilton. I‘ve never given a flyer about religion, always respected every person’s right to believe in any deity - or none - that they wanted. But having used the “nae catholics at Ibrox” nonsense against us, the clowns are now saying that we can’t handle players making the sign of the cross.

It‘s truly pathetic. They’re the only people who comment about it. Rangers supporters don’t care. Having said that, if it eats the bastards up from the inside, wonderful!

I’m 70 years old Hamilton. I‘ve never given a flyer about religion, always respected every person’s right to believe in any deity - or none - that they wanted. But having used the “nae catholics at Ibrox” nonsense against us, the clowns are now saying that we can’t handle players making the sign of the cross.

It‘s truly pathetic. They’re the only people who comment about it. Rangers supporters don’t care. Having said that, if it eats the bastards up from the inside, wonderful!
Great post NYC Davie and one which I'd guess most of us agree 100% with.

The obsession with our players religion is beyond creepy.

They must scour the internet to try and find out the full background of everyone that ever plays for us.
Just what I was saying to Hamilton Bear a few posts above Brick. I remember the press making a big issue almost 40 years ago about Mark Falco crossing himself. Didn’t bother us then, doesn’t bother us now. And of course we’ve had MoJo, Neil McCann, big Jorg, Amo and hundreds more since.

We don’t care. They do. And that’s what’s really frightening. Funny how the press don’t highlight that. Although when you think about it there’s a few other issues they don’t seem to be interested in.

Just what I was saying to Hamilton Bear a few posts above Brick. I remember the press making a big issue almost 40 years ago about Mark Falco crossing himself. Didn’t bother us then, doesn’t bother us now. And of course we’ve had MoJo, Neil McCann, big Jorg, Amo and hundreds more since.

We don’t care. They do. And that’s what’s really frightening. Funny how the press don’t highlight that. Although when you think about it there’s a few other issues they don’t seem to be interested in.
Some of whom are still very popular with our support long after they have left the club.

The song they are talking about is The Sash
I wonder how their Protestant players feel about the anti Protestant songs.
I wonder how their English players feel about seeing RoI tricolour after RoI tricolour, at a game not involving RoI.
I wonder how any of their British players feel about their songbook celebrating those responsible for the indiscriminate murder of so many of their countrymen, women and children.
I wonder how any decent law abiding citizen can stomach representing a club who have absolutely refused to accept responsibility for the assault, sexual assault and rape of hundreds of school age children under their care.
By the way, all of this I really do wonder about.

I wonder how their Protestant players feel about the anti Protestant songs.
I wonder how their English players feel about seeing RoI tricolour after RoI tricolour, at a game not involving RoI.
I wonder how any of their British players feel about their songbook celebrating those responsible for the indiscriminate murder of so many of their countrymen, women and children.
I wonder how any decent law abiding citizen can stomach representing a club who have absolutely refused to accept responsibility for the assault, sexual assault and rape of hundreds of school age children under their care.
By the way, all of this I really do wonder about.
Well said

Back