Official Women's Euro 2022

Russo blowing out her arse for someone that only came on in the second half. Shame cause she is the only one anywhere near the Germans goal in attacks.

This is the first female match I've watched and jesus the quality is terrible. How can they ask for equal pay haha

Any junior team would beat these females 50-0 over 90 minutes and hopefully break a few legs.

Side note, when the USA won the Female world cup they played a boys club under 15s from Texas and lost 4-1 lol

Before extra time it was actually a decent match.

No worse than some of the dross we see in Scotland.

This is the first female match I've watched and jesus the quality is terrible. How can they ask for equal pay haha

Any junior team would beat these females 50-0 over 90 minutes and hopefully break a few legs.

Side note, when the USA won the Female world cup they played a boys club under 15s from Texas and lost 4-1 lol
The way that you are describing their game is the way the English tend to describe ours.

Going 1-0 up against a German side, they draw level shortly afterwards. Extra time, it’s all giving me flashbacks.

Till this goal!!!

The way that you are describing their game is the way the English tend to describe ours.
The English might call the Scottish leagues a farmers league but in no way do they think we are this bad.

It's now the largest Euro final of all time, Men or Female. They gave most of the tickets away to kids haha

The English might call the Scottish leagues a farmers league but in no way do they think we are this bad.

It's now the largest Euro final of all time, Men or Female. They gave most of the tickets away to kids haha
They do. And they also sound like wankers when they say it.

FZA9i2iacAEIUBc

They do. And they also sound like wankers when they say it.

I don't see why it bothers you both. They are simply trying to talk up the women's game, a sport that they all clearly love.

Let's be honest, even if they have given away tickets, it's still very impressive that almost 90000 people are watching women's football in this country.

Back