Dundee Hibs in the Netherlands

My stream is a few minutes behind, is this real?

qv5s1OS.png

Fs I'm going to have to edit this to make it more unrealistic

This could well hit double figures

Dundee Hibs have a dinosaur at centre half and a keeper that wouldn’t get a game for my lad’s under 12s team

Glorious

I enjoy laughing at Dundee United as much as anyone but this is a genuinely embarrassing situation for Scottish football
If you are a young player playing with a EPL team and you get the offer to come to Scotland, your agent will be saying “well the standard there is absolutely shockingly bad”
This type of result could impact our own recruitment

I expect this will be the norm for whichever minnow gets the conference league qualifiers so long as we keep the coefficient high enough for them.

Expect hearts to get a few beatings us and them carry scottih football even if u don't like to admit it
There not even carrying scottish football in europe out of 3 european cup competitions and we were on our way to the europa final. Watch them champions league group games they will get murdered home and away

I enjoy laughing at Dundee United as much as anyone but this is a genuinely embarrassing situation for Scottish football
If you are a young player playing with a EPL team and you get the offer to come to Scotland, your agent will be saying “we’ll the standard there is absolutely shockingly bad”
This type of result could impact our own recruitment
Don’t talk shite fs

Back