Dundee Hibs in the Netherlands

From Twitter. Apologies if posted already.

829-DBB4-C-8440-4-C99-8648-51-E681-FCCF39.jpg

I know that many of our supporters regard this as a giruy moment for the Arabs but I think that what has happened to them tonight and Motherwell two weeks ago is an acute embarrassment for Scottish football - and don't forget we dropped a total of nine poìnts to them last season.
Every team drops points over the course of a season. Man City could win the Champions League and fuck it up at the likes of Norwich. Scotland has two massively disproportionately big clubs in relation to the rest of the league, it isn't embarrassing or all that unexpected.

When that horrible club get a shoeing I do take great delight in it. They are such an irrelevance I don’t really know why, well there’s the fact they are Rangers haters, the fact that Thomson screwed us over several times and the fact that the BBC in Scotland gush at every opportunity they can about this horrible diddy provincial outfit. So it’s a huge phhhhhhhhuck them from me and phhhhhuck Jum Spence! He’s another plastic paddy whose constant go to position is one of the victim.

I know that many of our supporters regard this as a giruy moment for the Arabs but I think that what has happened to them tonight and Motherwell two weeks ago is an acute embarrassment for Scottish football - and don't forget we dropped a total of nine poìnts to them last season.
I couldn't give a flying fk about any other club in Scotland ne er mind the coefficient. It will be Rangers who will rescue it
There team got humiliated tonight and there 1st thoughts are towards Rangers with the yer clubs deed patter n yea let yer club die..
I really wish we could find a way of leaving this backwater of a country in play in a better competitive league

Yes, we should care, and if I could stop laughing for just a second, I would.
Now, where was I?
Oh yes. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Feck them, and feck them thrice over.
They are no friends of ours.

They never seem to tire of trying to perpetuate this myth.
They must have conceded more in last 4 seasons in Europe than we have in about 20 year aswell.

They routinely get hammered.

Off the top of my head

Thumped off sparta youths twice
Thumped off Bodo Glimt twice
Annihilated by Psg and Barca
Conceded 4 at home to Cluj

Well that was funny.

Unfortunately I can't stop asking myself how we can keep expecting to attract talent from Europe to play in Scotland when the likes of Motherwell and Dundee Hibs are supposed to represent the better clubs in the SPL.

Back