Davie Robertson - New Peterhead F.C. Manager.

The fly on the wall in the Peterhead dressing room is in for some 'entertainment'.

Good luck to Davie (not sure how 'old school' he'll be allowed to be in Scotland these days).

how he only ever got 3 caps is a disgrace
Was he not another Rangers player who paw Broon didn't see eye to eye with on a personal level? Or was it simply a case that the school headmaster was so in awe of big tie Tosh and his world class crossing ability?

Hoping for @SDF to come along and remind me.

If there is a documentary it will still need subtitles when the locals speak
Very true. I have family that live there and the first time I went up to visit I had to ask for directions and literally could not understand one word and that was me working in Aberdeen at the time so I had a rough idea of the lingo

Was he not another Rangers player who paw Broon didn't see eye to eye with on a personal level? Or was it simply a case that the school headmaster was so in awe of big tie Tosh and his world class crossing ability?

Robertson told Brown not to select him if he wasn't planning on playing him

Good luck to Davie the Kashmir fly on the walls documentaries were superb, might be a stepping stone on to greater things.

Think he got pissed off being behind Boyd so told Brown to shove it.

Rightly so twice the player that Boyd was.

Good luck to the big man.
One of the most under estimated players for us imo, great memories of him & 9IAR

Wish him all the best and leads to bigger and better things
He couldn’t half throw a shy right into a yard box

After a glittering career at the top level, fair play to Davie for daring to manage in a war-torn, impoverished part of the world where he has the challenge of overcoming the language barrier presented by the local primative population.

But enough about Peterhead, what's Kashmir like these days?

After a glittering career at the top level, fair play to Davie for daring to manage in a war-torn, impoverished part of the world where he has the challenge of overcoming the language barrier presented by the local primative population.

But enough about Peterhead, what's Kashmir like these days?
Strong Rangers supporting town is not so sunny Peterhead.

Back