Lowry skill against Tav

Hopefully Lowry is now back to full fitness for the restart, his talent is not in question but it was clear before the break he will still miles from full fitness after his injuries.

Hope Lowry can get into the team under Beale and really show us what he can do. It was never going to happen with Gio - who it was down to who knows but Lowry is a very exciting player.
TBF Gio gave him chances to play, but he is gone now and if Lowry doesnt get more game time, it will be on him. Probably the perfect coach to have for a young player.

Hope Lowry can get into the team under Beale and really show us what he can do. It was never going to happen with Gio - who it was down to who knows but Lowry is a very exciting player.
Gio brought him on as a sub when Hagi got injured after about 15 minutes. Gerrard would not have done that as early as that at 0 0.
Perhaps the fault lies with Lowry. Nobody doubts his skill, but in a recent B team game, he gave a way a penalty and lost possession to cost us a goal.

Gio brought him on as a sub when Hagi got injured after about 15 minutes. Gerrard would not have done that as early as that at 0 0.
Perhaps the fault lies with Lowry. Nobody doubts his skill, but in a recent B team game, he gave a way a penalty and lost possession to cost us a goal.
In all fairness, Gio was as bad as Gerrard when it came to subs. Sure, he sometimes made them a bit sooner but not often. He also had a massive issue where he made utterly pointless subs. With Lowry, he did give him a couple of games, but he also left him out when someone like him was badly needed - choosing to stand by religiously players that weren't offering a single thing during a game.

Last edited:
Read the Whole thread , seems others do agree.

So what is it you want , others to agree with you?

Yes others will agree with you, that isn't an issue nor is it the point.

The point is, as I have quoted, you are banging on about Tav not being able to defend.

It's both not true and a needless dig at our captain rather than saying anything positive about Lowry.

I don't care if you agree with me or not, the point I and others are making is people like yourself are great at leathering in with negative comments but not a mention on just how good a piece of skill it was.

It's telling.

#55 needs read before you dived in.

No one has dived in, but sure attempt to frame things in a way you prefer, reality will stay the same.

Also, #55 makes literally no mention of the piece of skill in the OP, the piece of skill the whole thread was about.

Sure you have said you want him to kick on, but I didn't mention him kicking on, I said you haven't once mentioned it being a good piece of skill, you went down the Tav = bad route, repeatedly.

How many games was that, three games: Motherwell, Antwerp, and St. Mirren?; only one of which was a defeat it should be noted. The season we won the League we lost a mere 13 goals in the League; all done with a RB who can't defend?
You asked the question were you expecting a different answer? The rest you have said I know, I just thought you would know.
I have also not mentioned Tavs defending.

Can’t defend patter is brutal.

European finalist captain and part of our best ever defensive back line in a season. But I’m sure with the mentality on here that doesn’t count cause there was no crowds shouting “I wank dugs” every minute.
Always gets the crowd going when the ub start that chant aswell.

Back