Lowry skill against Tav

I genuinely cannot stand some of the roasters that absolutely ruin this messageboard with their constant snidey negative pish.
Totally mate, I’m finding the ignore button being used more and more just to make this place bearable.

I’m no happy clapper but some people really can suck the life out of a room with their constant utter pish. It’s sometimes easier just to not read them. Can’t be much fun being these idiots.

Tav is bad as a defender I make no apology for expressing that opinion.

As I have already said, I have no issue if you think that about Tav, all entitled to our own opinions.

My issue, is the repeated digs at Tav in a thread that was intended to be a positive about Lowry.

Which btw, you still haven't said anything positive about. Kind of my point.

No hatred here just don’t rate him as highly as some as a player or a captain.
If your 1st reaction to that video is to say ‘Tav is sh*te’ or ‘Tav can’t defend’ then that’s coming from hatred.

If there’s a thread talking about Tav & you say something like that (which I personally find to be mental) then fair enough but something on a bit of skill by Lowry is an agenda.

How many games was that, three games: Motherwell, Antwerp, and St. Mirren?; only one of which was a defeat it should be noted. The season we won the League we lost a mere 13 goals in the League; all done with a RB who can't defend?
Benfica too

Hopefully Lowry kicks on and Beale gives him regular game time should he deserve it.
Lowry, when he gets in, needs to be told he is getting a run in the team. 5 or 7 games. Relax, dont worry if you miss hit a pass or make a mistake, you are getting at least 5 games.
An earlier poster pointed out he made a mistake in a B team . That's the level we are at. No wonder we don't get many young lads breaking through. Terrified of one mistake and getting the Charlie Adam treatment.

Hope Lowry can get into the team under Beale and really show us what he can do. It was never going to happen with Gio - who it was down to who knows but Lowry is a very exciting player.
What makes you thing Gio wouldn’t have given Lowry a chance?

There's another clip where Tav waltzes by 3 players and sets up a goal.

There's minimal contact in these sessions though, so it doesn't mean an awful lot.

Lowry needs to stop disappearing in B team games, before thinking about getting a start for the first team.

Hopefully see him kick on under Beale.
He needs a boot up the arse by the sounds of it or he won’t progress and it’ll be another fine Scottish talent wasted.

He needs to realise that a football career doesn’t last long and if he doesn’t give it everything then the drop from Rangers is a huge one.

There's another clip where Tav waltzes by 3 players and sets up a goal.

There's minimal contact in these sessions though, so it doesn't mean an awful lot.

Lowry needs to stop disappearing in B team games, before thinking about getting a start for the first team.

Hopefully see him kick on under Beale.
Don’t put that clip up, those 3 players will be murdered on here

Lowry, when he gets in, needs to be told he is getting a run in the team. 5 or 7 games. Relax, dont worry if you miss hit a pass or make a mistake, you are getting at least 5 games.
An earlier poster pointed out he made a mistake in a B team . That's the level we are at. No wonder we don't get many young lads breaking through. Terrified of one mistake and getting the Charlie Adam treatment.

Exactly, some of the reaction to Leon King has been shocking. We're not a patient support and that has been going on as far back as I can remember.

Thought Lowry was pish now, after giving the ball away once in a game against Ajax and playing not great in a bounce game for the b team after just returning from injury. Get with the program OP!
Lowry will be a top player for us,the rest matters not a jot.

What makes you thing Gio wouldn’t have given Lowry a chance?
He had opportunities and stuck by exceptionally poor performing and in some cases even injured players. This was before Lowry's injury and after he had recovered and was making a comeback. I am pretty confident Lowry would have never, ever had flourished under Gio. Nor would many other player currently at Ibrox.

The flair had been sucked out of the side by Gio and Trick’s are for the circus Roy.

Hopefully get more out of several players Kent and Lowry maybe even Tilman time will tell.

Back