Lowry skill against Tav

The flair had been sucked out of the side by Gio and Trick’s are for the circus Roy.

Hopefully get more out of several players Kent and Lowry maybe even Tilman time will tell.
Well under Gerrards stewardship with Beale as coach they improved several players in several areas, so hopefully Beale and his new team can repeat the trick,

It won’t happen overnight but I’m confident it will happen.

Your prerogative.

Just as it is to be happy with the dross we have been watching.
You do know we have a new manager?
No one was happy with the dross we were watching, Gio was sacked as a result. If you need to CONTINUE being negative that's up to you, most of us would rather move on and hope to see things getting better under the new coaching team. I don't see any need to wallow in misery but you carry on.

You do know we have a new manager?
No one was happy with the dross we were watching, Gio was sacked as a result. If you need to CONTINUE being negative that's up to you, most of us would rather move on and hope to see things getting better under the new coaching team. I don't see any need to wallow in misery but you carry on.
Yeah and the playing squad remains the same. Most of them will have played under several managers by this point. Surely you can’t expect positivity to be raining down when the common denominator is still there.

Ffs if you can't have a bit of fun and some tricks in training when can you. Surely that's how you show the manager what you have to offer

There's plenty of footage on YouTube of even the great Sandy Jardine and John Greig selling big goals against celtic.

The scrutiny in modern football is off the scale though and nothing is missed.
The great Sandy Jardine who won 3 titles out of about 15? That winner & captain?

(That comment isn’t a dig at Jardine but at the criticism Tav gets for not being a “winner”)

Well under Gerrards stewardship with Beale as coach they improved several players in several areas, so hopefully Beale and his new team can repeat the trick,

It won’t happen overnight but I’m confident it will happen.
Here’s hoping the players being fit and able to express themselves will make a massive difference alone.

A skilful player against a RB who can’t defend

Lowry would kill for Tav's level of skill.

A full back who was top scorer in the Europa last season, as well as being selected for the team of the tournament, in comparison to a youth player with good potential, but still often struggles against part time journeymen in B team games.

A slight mismatch in football skill levels.

The great Sandy Jardine who won 3 titles out of about 15? That winner & captain?

(That comment isn’t a dig at Jardine but at the criticism Tav gets for not being a “winner”)

2 great Rangers and outstanding footballers, but John Greig was Rangers captain throughout celtic's 9 in a row
Between 1966 and 1975, he won 1 domestic trophy, the Scottish Cup in 1973.

Don't think anyone would describe Greig as a loser.

There's weirdos on here that have an agenda against our captain.
That's the fact of the matter.

Cracking skill and pure cheek from the wee man there.

Do that against the dross week in week out and especially against the Shuttlestons son and you’ll be a legend in no time!!

Tav FC eh, the only player in the history of the club where any mention of the fact that an aspect of his game isn’t up to scratch is tantamount to “hatred”. It’s pathetic.

The amount on folk on here buzzing that Lowry had a bad couple of games for Rangers B and Scotland and used it as a desperate defence of Gio was mental a few weeks back.

I wonder if he’s just had a dip from a lack of coaching that’s really focussed on developing young players?

That clip has %^*& all to do with Tav being a bad defender by the way, some of the comments on here :))

Last edited:
Tav FC eh, the only player in the history of the club where any mention of the fact that an aspect of his game isn’t up to scratch is tantamount to “hatred”. It’s pathetic.
i am glad i am not you. Not you with your glass half empty negativity.Yer a drainer. Ever.
Glad.

i am glad i am not you. Not you with your glass half empty negativity.Yer a drainer. Ever.
Glad.
Glass half empty after a mere 2 major trophies in a decade and currently 7 points adrift after being humiliated in Europe. Yeah mental isn’t it, why wouldn’t I be buzzing.

I’ve never understood this child-like mindset of needing to pretend things are better than they are. It’s clearly a coping mechanism for many but im more comfortable with looking at the reality of what’s staring me in the face.

I'm sure if you stare a bit harder, you will eventually see the irony in this post chief.

Glass half empty after a mere 2 major trophies in a decade and currently 7 points adrift after being humiliated in Europe. Yeah mental isn’t it, why wouldn’t I be buzzing.

I’ve never understood this child-like mindset of needing to pretend things are better than they are. It’s clearly a coping mechanism for many but im more comfortable with looking at the reality of what’s staring me in the face.

Back