Beale’s 1st competitive starting 11?

It's all very well posting hypothetical teams but we need to sign another centre half ASAP. What chance will Beale have if we are forced into playing King and Davies every week, with Sands replacing Davies after 60 minutes? It's farcical!

Hopefully Kamara, Lawrence, Tillman, Kent, and Morelos can rediscover some form after injury/ poor form.

It's all very well posting hypothetical teams but we need to sign another centre half ASAP. What chance will Beale have if we are forced into playing King and Davies every week, with Sands replacing Davies after 60 minutes? It's farcical!

Hopefully Kamara, Lawrence, Tillman, Kent, and Morelos can rediscover some form after injury/ poor form.
Goldson not far away by all accounts.

Morelos shouldn't start another game for Rangers.

Kent and Kamara I wouldn't care if they did or not.

I'd like.

New keeper

Tav, Goldson, davies, Yilmaz

Lundstram, new midfielder, new midfielder

Tillman, Hagi

Colak.

I realise this is an absolute pipe dream but it's what I'd like come the end of January transfer window.

That front three would be slower than a week in jail.

Why’s he been in every squad since that if he’s not been fit?,Gio starting unfit players in the champions league and in every squad since?
We are short up front , maybe Gio thought he would show professionalism and try to get fit , maybe even show some interest now and then.

Best XI (when fit):

Shagger
Tav Goldson Davies Ridvan
Jack Lundstram Lawrence
Roofe Kent
Colak

Likely Hibs XI:

Shagger
Tav King Davies Borna
Jack Lundstram Arfield
Tillman Kent
Morelos

My only worry with Beale getting the job was that he’d revert to relying on some players that have let us down far too many times or are just completely past it or never fit.

I’m no fan of Wilson but he and the board should have made it clear to Beale that certain players are being let go no matter what.

Guys like Morelos, Jack, McGregor, Roofe, Helander for example should all be let go in the summer. No ifs buts or maybes about it.

My only worry with Beale getting the job was that he’d revert to relying on some players that have let us down far too many times or are just completely past it or never fit.

I’m no fan of Wilson but he and the board should have made it clear to Beale that certain players are being let go no matter what.

Guys like Morelos, Jack, McGregor, Roofe, Helander for example should all be let go in the summer. No ifs buts or maybes about it.
That would be an unusual circumstance.
The board/ Wilson appoint a new manager with a 3.5 year deal and immediately dictate players to leave immediately undermining MB.
Not happening.

Was only interested to see what people thought Beale would go with,shouldn’t have bothered:)

I think the wild card in the selection might be Lowry.

If he has screwed the nut - and I pray he has - he could be the spark we’ve been badly in need of.

I hope too that Kamara is feeling a wee boy more loved and kicks on again.

A new manager should bring a fresh start for everyone, and we should look at it in the same way.

And I say this as someone who has had major issues with Morelos over the past while :))

I think the wild card in the selection might be Lowry.

If he has screwed the nut - and I pray he has - he could be the spark we’ve been badly in need of.

I hope too that Kamara is feeling a wee boy more loved and kicks on again.

A new manager should bring a fresh start for everyone, and we should look at it in the same way.

And I say this as someone who has had a major issues with Morelos over the past while :))
Really want to see more of Lowry especially in Beale’s system,would also like to see more of McCann rather than keep bringing in Davis or Arfield.

Starting 11 v Hibs will be interesting to see if he’s loyal to what he knows or freshens it up.

Back