Non-Rangers Winter transfer thread 22/23

6 Japanese players and 1 South Korean is a high number of Asian players in one dressing room

Ive got a funny feeling they have been told something along the lines of "look, come over here, I guarantee you will play, give us a year or 18 months, make yerself known, and I'll let you move on and make yourself a few quid elsewhere in Europe". Mario (no one else think Ange looks like Mario?) is selling the team down the river for short term gain, and they are all too dumb to see it.

Or they’ve just identified that there’s value in that market given that 3 of their first 4 signings from the region worked out well for a relatively low outlay?

As much as I don’t want them to succeed, not everything involving them is a conspiracy

Or they’ve just identified that there’s value in that market given that 3 of their first 4 signings from the region worked out well for a relatively low outlay?

As much as I don’t want them to succeed, not everything involving them is a conspiracy

Their luck has to run out as far as transfers go

On a side note, I notice my "other team", the Accies, have their eye on f*ck all players coming in, lol.
On the plus side though, they are so bad no one wants any of them, so the squad isnt getting smaller after the transfer window....

I don't think that lot will have the sort of issues people are imagining with so many Japanese or Asian players.

Their cultural upbringing is so different, it's unlikely they'll cause the sort of issues we saw when it was a number of Dutch players etc.

I could be wrong, but just how I see it. Far less about the individual or any sort of ego among them which tends to be the basis of any issues.

6 Japanese players and 1 South Korean is a high number of Asian players in one dressing room

Ive got a funny feeling they have been told something along the lines of "look, come over here, I guarantee you will play, give us a year or 18 months, make yerself known, and I'll let you move on and make yourself a few quid elsewhere in Europe". Mario (no one else think Ange looks like Mario?) is selling the team down the river for short term gain, and they are all too dumb to see it.
Thats called a player trading model bud, someting those beasts have done far better than us with. The asian players aren't costing a lot and the wages they pay them isn't a lot. The wee mushroom heid weirdo is on 13k a week I've read.

Your second point is bizzare, they are on course to win a second league title. Thats what everyone here wants so I'm not sure whats dumb about it.

Win the league get access to CL money. It has to be this way as the money in scotland is pathetic.

Thats called a player trading model bud, someting those beasts have done far better than us with. The asian players aren't costing a lot and the wages they pay them isn't a lot. The wee mushroom heid weirdo is on 13k a week I've read.

Your second point is bizzare, they are on course to win a second league title. Thats what everyone here wants so I'm not sure whats dumb about it.

Win the league get access to CL money. It has to be this way as the money in scotland is pathetic.

Careful you'll be accused of being a tim...

I said Celtic currently play a better brand of football than us and got abuse. Despite the fact that most posters have been slaughtering Gio's horseshoe for about a year and so far, Beale's football hasn't been that much different.

Careful you'll be accused of being a tim...

I said Celtic currently play a better brand of football than us and got abuse. Despite the fact that most posters have been slaughtering Gio's horseshoe for about a year and so far, Beale's football hasn't been that much different.
I don't accuse the likes of you of being a tim. Just a very strange person that is only too happy to slabber on about how wonderful they think their rivals are. I tell you what, you would never see a single positive thing about us on any of their forums.

Danjuma would have been wasted at Everton, but it looks pretty shitty on his behalf.

I suppose there's been a pretty drastic change, ie. manager getting sacked.

Billy Gilmour went to Brighton because of Graham Potter then a short while later he leaves and joins Chelsea.

Sometimes having a manager that believes in you can do wonders for a player. Danjuma well within his rights here IMO.

People trafficking

Would be a very weird transfer if it went through. Are PSV in financial difficulties? They have already pulled in close to €70m this January.

Don't know know whats happened looks like he's been replaced by Xavi Simons since the Eredivise started back up again.

Don't know know whats happened looks like he's been replaced by Xavi Simons since the Eredivise started back up again.
Got schooled by Glen Kamara and started blabbing in the media and went down hill from there I think.

Got slaughters off Sneijder aswell for his performance and attitude.

The way he words his tweets won't do him any favours if he's looking to get a job out of it. He had a tweet the other and twice said 'and but' in it, which clearly made no sense at all.

Just looked it up and he's blaming his typo on his doing being attacked o_O

It's just come to me; it reminds me of the Alan Partridge "needless to say, I had the last laugh" bit

Worth noting that their signings are on much lower wages now, I was also told that there’s issues with George Michael.

They are getting results but the noises coming out are that issues are around the corner, fingers crossed but sadly I have a source close to them through a relationship and it’s often spot on

Worth noting that their signings are on much lower wages now, I was also told that there’s issues with George Michael.

They are getting results but the noises coming out are that issues are around the corner, fingers crossed but sadly I have a source close to them through a relationship and it’s often spot on

Sounds like careless whispers to me

Back