Official The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you getting upset? I read it is succession planning long term as Goldson is older and starting to pull up with injuries etc - no sleight on him it’s just we should always look to future no?

He’s 2 months older ffs.

Edit: ignore me it’s already been mentioned

Don't want us signing Haji Wright unless we sell Hagi and Wright first. Can't cope with the level of confusion on display by match thread zoomers.

You couldnt make it up. We have a player called hagi. A player called wright and could sign a player called hagi wright. Whatever next

He couldn't get a game for a horrendous Everton team, that's why they aren't signing him
He played 24 EPL games for them including their crucial last game.

When Dyche came in he preferred his Burnley pairing of Tarkowski and Keane.

Coady is also better suited to a back 3 which Dyche seldom uses.

There is very likely nothing in the Coady rumours but we are talking about someone with almost 200 EPL games and who was in England squads as recently as 6 months ago.

He played 24 EPL games for them including their crucial last game.

When Dyche came in he preferred his Burnley pairing of Tarkowski and Keane.

Coady is also better suited to a back 3 which Dyche seldom uses.

There is very likely nothing in the Coady rumours but we are talking about someone with almost 200 EPL games and who was in England squads as recently as 6 months ago.
I get the point and I’m not rubbishing it, but Goldson bas been an amazing servant for us and still is, Coady could well be a good signing but he isn’t and won’t be signing. Goldson has been immense for the amount of games he’s played etc. Don’t forget that.

I get the point and I’m not rubbishing it, but Goldson bas been an amazing servant for us and still is, Coady could well be a good signing but he isn’t and won’t be signing. Goldson has been immense for the amount of games he’s played etc. Don’t forget that.
I am not slagging Goldson.

Just casting an opinion and trying to back it up that I feel Coady is better.

As you say, it won't happen anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back