Famous Rangers fans.

That’s a mighty big claim. Evidence?
ClN4wXEXIAALTT9.jpg:large

I'm calling bullshit on that.

Was this when he lived in Glasgow?

I don’t believe for a minute one of the most ambitious, determined careerists on the planet closed down a restaurant on the biggest trading day of the week so he could go and watch “the fitbaw”

Isn't it Billy Duffy from the Cult who is the blue nose? Who lived in Scotland.

Although not sure bears, if they were left-footers, we would know by now................Gregor Fisher and Alex Morton?
Ian Astbury was brought up in Glasgow, not sure if he was a blue nose or not though

Patrick Dempsey (plenty of photos of him online with his Rangers top on)
Mark Owen (sure he was in the Rangers News in the 90’s)
Robbie Williams (plenty of photos of him online with his Rangers top on)
Hugh Grant
Ian Botham

Kevin Bridges is about as decent as Celtic fans come so I'm surprised to hear you say that.

Most of his group of mates, however, are the biggest bunch of f***** cunts you'll ever meet in your life.
Just watching him on live at the Apollo circa 2012.

Saying Scotland is a two horse race but now a one horse race as we went into liquidation.

Then started naming who we owed money to. Then sad we owed £75 to a face painter.

Strange.
I am sure he had previously talked about us being inherited from his father's family who are Scottish.
The connection must have come from somewhere?
Maybe he has been told it is better in his profession not to embrace it publicly?
Few do.

True. I saw him before mention his Scottish roots and he was a Rangers fan.

Marty Pellow always gets a mention despite the fact I've never seen or heard him see him at Ibrox Stadium in my life.
Girl I know was the manager of the co-op in Cardross and was always telling stories of Marti Pellow jumping out his ferrari and into the shop to pick up a few items, wearing his Rangers slippers (house shoes for avoidance of doubt). I know it's not exactly having a season ticket at Ibrox but I'm quite sure it confirms his bona fides.

The Viggo Mortensen claim above.

A girl I know does photgraphs on film sets. She's met Mortensen twice and last time was in Greece when he was filming Crimes of the Future with David Cronenberg.

She's a Fulham supporter and both times he talked at length with her about football as he loves it (Fulham are apparantly his English team) and when he found out her dad was Scottish got to talk about Rangers and he was asking her about what hapoened to us and said he looks out for us as he loved Brian Laudrup.

The Pope

one single Google search per month in the Vatican City for any Scottish football team – and it is for Rangers.

Drew Carey the American comedian/quizshow host has a cameo in it. He's also a Rangers fan. No idea how.
Craig Fergusons break in America was a recurring role in The Drew Carey Show, so it probably comes from there. Incidentally, that was a brilliant sitcom.

The Viggo Mortensen claim above.

A girl I know does photgraphs on film sets. She's met Mortensen twice and last time was in Greece when he was filming Crimes of the Future with David Cronenberg.

She's a Fulham supporter and both times he talked at length with her about football as he loves it (Fulham are apparantly his English team) and when he found out her dad was Scottish got to talk about Rangers and he was asking her about what hapoened to us and said he looks out for us as he loved Brian Laudrup.

10de734e88b80edaa07da3bc4506c2e7.jpg

What a man.

Craig Fergusons break in America was a recurring role in The Drew Carey Show, so it probably comes from there. Incidentally, that was a brilliant sitcom.

Carey played career mode in fifa 05 as Rangers. That’s how. Probably just a phase- doubt he’s watched us lately.

Back