Tottenham after Postecoglou

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Postecoglou isn’t interested then he could have categorically ruled himself out weeks ago.

He has consistently refused to do so, instead giving vague non-answers such as “I’m focusing on the cup final”.

Why not say “I’m focusing on the cup final and then looking forward to next season with Celtic. I will not be the next Spurs manager”?

He wants it. The only question is do Spurs want him?
Somebody get Emma Dodds to ask him if he's unsettled.

Can we all say a prayer for poor wee Robert as this might end him if it goes ahead lol
DeliciousGleefulDobermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Could be right, I actually think it’s his ego that will prevent him from taking the job!!

Leeds job could be a good one for him. Build them back up.

F*ck knows!!
He just needs to sit tight for the next 4/5 months and he'll have his pick of a few epl jobs. I can see Forrest starting poor next season and Cooper getting potted I think then Wilson would go for Rodgers

My boss knows a director at Yahooland and some other boardroom hangers on

He may be attempting a piss Tango effort but he was told that Gravy Veins is definitely gone

Stephen McGowan latest column (behind a pay wall)

Seems to indicate he's going.

Hint about Rodgers at the end.
Don't see why Rodgers would go back. He doesn't need to rebuild his reputation and there's far more risk for him now than when he got the job the first time. Have to think he would be one of the first choices for plenty of Premier League clubs and the wages that would bring him if he waits.

Reckon there's three more likely options for them. A Kennedy or Brown type of punt that knows the club and will be with them for a while if they work out, another manager with experience inside the City Football Group or someone with a similar philosophy of heavy pressing and all out attack without giving much thought to defending because you don't need to in our league if you score plenty like Jesse Marsch.

Would be shocked if Rodgers got the job. I honestly dont think it’s a smart play if they took him back. Most of the support would not back him if things didnt go 100% to plan right away. Hard to repeat trick twice. Up against a far harder challenge than first time here. I wouldn't be that upset if its him that replaces AP.
I can’t see Rodgers going back there. No chance. He doesn’t have a good relationship with pig eyes either.

they already think it's won ,massive stage built outside celtic park for some sort of celebration
My work have been asking for crews to do overtime from 1800 to midnight tomorrow for an "event" at C*ltic Park.

I can't see it happening, but haven't they been bitten on the arse with something similar before?

Of course he wants it! I agree he would have ruled himself out as others have. My point is from all the rumours Spurs don’t want him. Enrique is still their number one target. Interesting to watch AP try and back down from this and deny he was ever interested haha!
The spurs media ITKs have said there's been talks and AP is miles infront of anyone and is there no1 target.
Sounds like some cranks on the spurs forum are spreading pish because they don't want him.

It is genuinely bizarre.
Not bigging up the sweaty nonce, but they have tried the superstar managers, who've done %^*& all. Their football would bore the arse off a trainspotter.
I'm assuming if he plays better football than they've been used to for years, they'll cut him some slack, results wise, in the hope that they can be built up over time.
Then again the EPL doesn't do time.

The only way this isn't happening is if Spurs aren't actually interested in the first place, which seems unlikely.

It's as high profile an offer as there has been for a coach up here since Souness went to Liverpool should Spurs go for him.

Don't have strong opinions either way on Fat Alf, I'd suspect the the squad turnaround he completed when he arrived up herewill be a factor as Spurs need huge changes.

Conte and Mourinho couldn't get anything out of Spurs but this fat gravy drinking slimeball is suddenly going to rescue Spurs. :)):)):)):)):))
he will be sacked by xmas mate

He will have that team running about like headless chickens leaving them wide open at the back,other teams are gonna have a field day

Rodgers is a very good coach but had a horrendous hit rate when it came to recruitment.

It would be a much tighter title race this time round as well. Wouldn’t be averse to him getting the job.

Is he credible or another rhabid mouthpiece?
After the channel 4 documentary, highlighting the child abuse scandal at their club this eejit took to Twitter to come out with the “ it happened throughout Scottish football” narrative. He even started arguing with Anna Smith who was the Daily Record reporter whose investigations led to the 90’s court cases.
He is a rhabid mouthpiece.

After the channel 4 documentary, highlighting the child abuse scandal at their club this eejit took to Twitter to come out with the “ it happened throughout Scottish football” narrative. He even started arguing with Anna Smith who was the Daily Record reporter whose investigations led to the 90’s court cases.
He is a rhabid mouthpiece.
a complete knob then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back