Official Michael Beale Contract terminated

Where does that 71% win rate stack up with others?

Just concerned in a year people will be saying 71% was a good effort

The board probably sees Steven D. as a good interim pick because he was always a fan favourite and who's gonna boo Steven.

Well done to the board for acting when they needed to. I wasn’t sure they had it in them. Now they absolutely to have to get the next manager right!
The word was there was a meeting after Tim game now he must have been told results and performances must improve, the performances mostly were still dire, he should have been fired after yet another tim defeat.

A few weeks late but it was pretty much all they could do now.

The next appointment really needs to be a good one.

Good riddance, no more projects, get in the very best experienced manager we can get, a winner.

Hopefully in January we can rid of the losers in this team and start with a proper rebuild

Let's hope those now in charge can get a tune out of some of Beales Duds. That's my worry.

Beale can have no complaints. We’ve been a disjointed mess since pre-season.

Hopefully the next guy can get much more out of this squad.

I give them pelters constantly because I think they take the utter pish out us at every single turn but fair play to the board in not letting this drag on.

Where the Fcks the accountability though by who’s making the decisions

Correct decision now to sort the shambles he has left us with. He should never have been appointed imho.

Good luck to him but we must get this next one right.

At least we’ve taken action before it’s too late.

Need to get this appointment right. The board need to recognise a Rangers manager.

Steven Davis still needs to work with these on field habitual losers. May god be with him. I just hope he can change their attitudes, and quickly.

We could all see he was cooked after the Celtic game.

The fans just snapped at that point and there was no way back.

Miles out of his depth and he thought we were all idiots

Murty aside, Beale was the worst ever.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys.

Board need to push the boat out and get us a quality manager who can go toe-to-toe with Rogers.

Back