Official Michael Beale Contract terminated

Happened much quicker than I thought it would but it needed to be done

Interesting interim appointments, I hope they have every success.
So do I buy a bit close to the players that we should have got rid of seasons ago,I don't want any old pals acts as to many of them have seen off a lot of managers.

To quote Basil Fawlty, when he heard that the hotel guest had died hours before his kipper breakfast was delivered: "Oh Joy! Thank you, God!"

I was against the appointment from day one. He's a con artist. Always doomed to failure.

Not surprised, interested to see what the board have to say, should be a very interesting few days ahead. I just hope we do our due diligence before appointing our next manager, we must get this appointment spot on, absolutely no margin for error on this one.

The board were only a little slow with sacking him. Best of luck to Davis, but hope we get the right guy in soon!

An absolute catastrophe. We're now left with awful signings that the next manager might not want. Another season of a manager not given a summer, trying to make the best of an average squad while we hope we get things right next summer again.

Glad he’s gone and to put guys like Davis and Rae in who know exactly what our club means is a step in the right direction but they can’t be the permanent solution appointments.

He made sure the club got a transfer fee when he left,not like some ex players.Best of luck Steven Davis.
We would of got much more if sold him. As I've said no issue with re-signing him.

He was the skipper and hid from press conferences, spin it whatever way you want.

Back