Official Michael Beale Contract terminated

One part of the problem resolved.

But we now have a bunch of players who came to Rangers because of Beale luring them and talking things up etc etc.

These players are already underperforming. All the best getting anything out of them for the rest of the season.

What a fucking mess.

This has been my worry since things started to look wrong this season. I don't care if some of them want to go, indeed there's a few I hope do, but we need to get a tune out of most of them and it needs to be longish term.

Question. Maybe been answered already but in the Willie Vass photo of the Directors Box yesterday, Alex Rae was sitting with Club tie on. Was he already employed by the club? And if so, in what capacity.

When you see the story of the season so far its clear he had to go

50% home win rate in league alone is wild
Capitulate at home to a shite Yahoos with a piss poor centre of defence without laying a glove on them
Not one outfield signing regarded as a success
Pumped out the CL to a PSV team we should compete with.
Inability to keep players fit and end up running injury prone players into thr ground as the replacements are not up to it

Getting past Betis and two Livingston doings covered a lot of cracks

Been some frauds in recent years with Pedro & Warburton but Beale & his Mole really took the biscuit. Really glad to see the back of him, felt he has been our most arrogant manager.

At least Pedro got us Morelos & Cardoso could have potentially been a hit.

Raskin & Cantwell is the only things that’s came decent of Beale
There really is no need to get personal

Been some frauds in recent years with Pedro & Warburton but Beale & his Mole really took the biscuit. Really glad to see the back of him, felt he has been our most arrogant manager.

What's this Mole about?

It’s about board ambition that’s clearly not there. If you’re going to pull the trigger at least have something internal lined up. All this screams is we have no money and are hoping to roll sixes with the interim team.
Mate it's been 24 hours since it was obvious he was going to get sacked, would you rather we didn't sack him till we had another manager, it's going to take longer than 24 hours to get a new manager in I'm just glad he's gone and we can look forward.

Correct decision, the board had no option.

Beale is a good man who has a genuine respect and affection for our club. He made mistakes with team selection (Cantwell first game set the tone horribly for him) and new signings that he’ll regret deeply for a long time as he desperately wanted to be a success here.

I don’t have any ill feeling towards him and I’m just glad we can all move on now. He’s young enough to learn from this and be a good manager somewhere else but he was never going to be successful here sadly.

Thank %^*&. What an absolutely ridiculous appointment from day zero.

Now let this be lessons learned. Over to the Board. Get the best man possible and push the boat out.
A ridiculous appointment that most on here were more than happy with when it happened and indeed many clamoured for long before even that.

Lots of people acting like we were duped. Some laugh.

UEFA rules state we have 60 days from today to appoint a qualified management team or face potential sanctions so we can't fanny about too long.
60 fucking days they need to appoint somebody in 10 give them a chance to work with the players international break

The season is savable we must act quickly

Hopefully they have been working on this for a few weeks since the cektic game the writings been in the wall

southampton-manager.gif

Thank god for that. Now to get the right and proper replacement in.

When you see the story of the season so far its clear he had to go

50% home win rate in league alone is wild
Capitulate at home to a shite Yahoos with a piss poor centre of defence without laying a glove on them
Not one outfield signing regarded as a success
Pumped out the CL to a PSV team we should compete with.
Inability to keep players fit and end up running injury prone players into thr ground as the replacements are not up to it

Getting past Betis and two Livingston doings covered a lot of cracks
The Betis game really did plaster some cracks for him didn’t it?

No issue with re-signing him but the fact he wore the armband again and is now gaffer is sickening, I'd of taken Beale limping on a few more games than him.
Rearrange these words: f@$k away to

You would rather keep Beale (the guy who thought it was a good idea to let our opposition score an uncontested goal against us), than have one of the only players that did his best to ensure the club got a fee when he left? The money may have gone into the wrong hands, but he tried.

You, my friend, are smoking crack!

Is very sad that this needed to happen in the first place . No pleasure in this news and now more uncertainty for the fans. A make shift interim team and a squad that’s all at sea and rudderless never mind quite a few clueless as footballers Awful times for us but I hope we get the next appointment right that’s the only hope we can have.

How do you think Davis copes with managing Tav, Goldson and Jack ? Thoughts ...I know it's interim but ......as someone earlier said there is a common denominator here ......

Mate it's been 24 hours since it was obvious he was going to get sacked, would you rather we didn't sack him till we had another manager, it's going to take longer than 24 hours to get a new manager in I'm just glad he's gone and we can look forward.
How long has it been clear he wasn’t up to it? A month…. If the fans can see it surely the board do too. That’s kinda my point here.

And the goalie.

You do realise it’s interim yes ?

I can’t believe, after the week we’ve had, and finally getting Beale out, that anyone’s first reaction would be the one you’ve just offered up

Unreal.
I get what you’re saying but interim to this board could last to the end of the season. Hopefully I’m bloody wrong. Glad Beale has gone though. Too big a job for him and the back room staff.

Sorry to see another manager fail. Nothing against the guy and wish him the best for the future. He has left us with some utter dross that we will have a hard time shifting. He just wasn’t up to the job

The correct and only decision that had to be made.

Always a sad day when a manager gets sacked, as ultimately it means the club is falling miles short of where it needs to be

Correct decision, the board had no option.

Beale is a good man who has a genuine respect and affection for our club. He made mistakes with team selection (Cantwell first game set the tone horribly for him) and new signings that he’ll regret deeply for a long time as he desperately wanted to be a success here.

I don’t have any ill feeling towards him and I’m just glad we can all move on now. He’s young enough to learn from this and be a good manager somewhere else but he was never going to be successful here sadly.
Pretty much what I said in the other thread, but I'm sure there will be no shortage of people who'll remain enraged with the guy forevermore.

Back