Official Michael Beale Contract terminated

The board are going to be hoping that putting former players like SD and AR in the dressing room and training field will settle them and instill a bit of the Rangers character in them for the short time it should take to get a permanent man in.

It’s get through the next few games, give yourselves a shake, man up and understand the values of the club on the field.

Nobody will be expecting tactical miracles or turnarounds from them, but both have been part of winning Rangers teams under great Rangers managers and can hopefully inject some pride and attitude into the squad quickly.

Next manager needs to be bang on.

No more room for another dud manager or the board will be chased

H&H say no rush to appoint new man. That is worrying.

We better not have the interim team in charge for months which is the bad feeling I am getting.

Should be in charge until the international break then the new management team in place.

How long has it been clear he wasn’t up to it? A month…. If the fans can see it surely the board do too. That’s kinda my point here.
Don't disagree but it will still take longer than that for it to be sorted, I'm glad we've got it out this quick so the fans aren't waiting for days to find out he's gone.

Next manager needs to be bang on.

No more room for another dud manager or the board will be chased

H&H say no rush to appoint new man. That is worrying.

We better not have the interim team in charge for months which is the bad feeling I am getting.

Should be in charge until the international break then the new management team in place.
No need to rush in my opinion. The league is over. Let the club find the right person to take over instead of rushing in and making the same old silly mistake.

Season potentially saved.

Am about as excited as Tom Miller seeing his half time pie.
The Season is gone.

How long will it take a new Manager - when he's eventually appointed - to get the team playing his way.

We've just handed Celtic another Title.

I get what you’re saying but interim to this board could last to the end of the season. Hopefully I’m bloody wrong. Glad Beale has gone though. Too big a job for him and the back room staff.

As far as I’m concerned we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.

If there’s no progress on a new man come the international break we can, and will, start grumbling then.

But we got what we wanted tonight. To immediately label the interim team as a “disaster” is just…they’re either trolls or just plain moaning arseholes.

I was pretty shocked by it being those two myself but there’s literally no one suitable at the club.

Beale’s gone and we’ll just have to ride out the storm for now

Rearrange these words: f@$k away to

You would rather keep Beale (the guy who thought it was a good idea to let our opposition score an uncontested goal against us), than have one of the only players that did his best to ensure the club got a fee when he left? The money may have gone into the wrong hands, but he tried.

You, my friend, are smoking crack!
Did his best? Where was he during press conferences etc at the time when we were all looking for answers? Hiding while Jig etc stepped forward. That's our captain and now interim-gaffer, well done to the board.

Glad real Rangers men called it out at the time and there is still proof of this no matter how many want to rewrite history.

Should have been jettisoned after a fucking minging pre season. Anyone from this point onwards giving it the "pre season doesn't matter" shite can fùck right off into the bin.

Tone was set early. A fucking abomination and I'm just relieved that he's gone, taking all those backroom losers with him.

Fùck off.
Totally agree with you mate.
Unfortunately they are also taking a huge big chunk of our cash with them.
So we will be paying Beale and backroom plus Gio and backroom for the foreseeable future...

Should have been jettisoned after a fucking minging pre season. Anyone from this point onwards giving it the "pre season doesn't matter" shite can fùck right off into the bin.

Tone was set early. A fucking abomination and I'm just relieved that he's gone, taking all those backroom losers with him.

Fùck off.

What manager gets sacked for losing pre-season friendlies after a squad turnover of that size.

Him getting sacked this evening is entirely the right call but FFS mate

Never happy about a Rangers manager being sacked (possibly Caixinha aside) but this was inevitable. This group of players need to take a fcking long hard look at themselves though. That's two in less than a year they've had lose their job.
You're right mate the cause of that sits in the dressing room , Tav & Goldson need shipped out they seem to be the common denominator with us losing managers .

Funny thing is I was wondering when he'd be suggested, knew someone would come away with it.
I’ve not come away with anything.

I worked with them for almost 7 years, still have friends in the club and the text was from one who is still employed by them. Don’t see what he gains by putting it out there.

Back