Official Michael Beale Contract terminated

I am delighted with this news, but saddened for MB who does.seem like a nice guy, who has said a few things recently that maybe don't back that up, but he has been on the back foot. It hasn't worked, no shame in that, good luck for the future, I'm sure he will prove his worth again as a coach somewhere else.

I’m happy with the decision and I think a sensible choice of interim mgt team.

The challenge is finding a manager who has to inherit a squad that is devoid of belief and I think has gaps across it. Whoever comes in, also needs to choose a new captain. No other club would tolerate a captain who has 2 trophies out of 30ish….Tav has played his part in goals and assists, but he’s not a captain of Rangers.

I do feel sorry for Beale and he is a nice guy, and I hope he does well wherever he ends up. But at the end of the day he played a big part in what eventually happened to him. He shipped guys out and replaced with worse players and his team selection and tactics were always questionable.

I always had the feeling that he was waiting for that special moment where he would pull something from leftfield and prove everyone wrong, for example, Dessers.
He never once helped himself

A complete motormouth.

Nothing redeemable about anything he’s said

Can’t be too harsh on somebody if they are trying their best and just can’t cut it. It happens. He was in deflect mode and was completely arrogant

Any new manager prospect should be looking in and seeing a raft of players due back that will walk into the side and give him options to play with

Davis will run the next two games
I'm hoping a proven manager is lined up and they can prepare over the next 4 weeks to come in after the break and shake things up
Shake things up he must because we have a couple of good players coming back from injury but I hope he has the balls to get rid of 3, of our 4 back line who have never got the blame of managers losing their jobs they need gone,I won't be popular for saying it but I don't care and I think a sizable amount of bears know I am correct in saying it.

I do feel sorry for Beale and he is a nice guy, and I hope he does well wherever he ends up. But at the end of the day he played a big part in what eventually happened to him. He shipped guys out and replaced with worse players and his team selection and tactics were always questionable.

I always had the feeling that he was waiting for that special moment where he would pull something from leftfield and prove everyone wrong, for example, Dessers.

For me the worst part was he changed to squad to suit a new way of playing

He abandoned his own idea halfway thru the first game
Leaving us with Sima and Lammers as wide players that they simply are not

No conviction in your own philosophy is not a top manager

He was on the panel alongside Marvin Bartley for the Livingston game and I thought he came across very well.

Nobody’s expecting him to be part of the permanent team. It’s interim and he knows what our club is all about.
Met Alex Rae the night Bomber spoke on the steps of Ibrox so he cares about the club as much as you and i or any fan cares for the club

This place is a fvckin loony bin, full of absolute roasters that will moan about everything!!
We all wanted Beale gone, he’s gone.
The bumping of gums and gnashing of teeth about our INTERIM management team is as sad as it is predictable.
Take your negativity elsewhere ya clowns.
He’s gone. That’s all that matters. Any criticism is just a noise in the background. We move on to Sunday energised.

Hopefully Davis plays himself upfront instead of Dessers. In all seriousness, glad it’s happened. It was only going one way and actually gives the support a lift.

I somehow don’t think so - next manger will rip that team apart - Butland will be the only free pass - accept Tod and Raskin perhaps - no new manager will take these charlatans any further.
Its the end of the gravy train for some under a new stoic manager.
Would love to agree with you, but successive managers have came and went and every one of them kept going with them, and out with that, all of them made no real attempt to fix the glaring issues that we speak about every week on here. Not saying that we are all tactical geniuses, but we can at least spot the basic errors being made, unlike the managers we have had.

Shake things up he must because we have a couple of good players coming back from injury but I hope he has the balls to get rid of 3, of our 4 back line who have never got the blame of managers losing their jobs they need gone,I won't be popular for saying it but I don't care and I think a sizable amount of bears know I am correct in saying it.

A fit Ridvan takes LB slot and Tav must be clinging on with a viable replacement in Sterling sitting there

Cbs are more difficult but the current 2 are the best options

£15m plus compensation and another season all but fucked. Here’s hoping the interim lads do a decent job before we bring in some experienced manager. We have had quite enough of rookies.

Does Davo have a pro licence?

That part reason why Rae is in etc?
bingo

people forgetting we have to fly out to Cyprus for a Europa League tie Mon/Tue. You want someone in the dugout, you need that license.

Had a look on the old Google and not seeing Davis with that UEFA Pro license

Was our skipper back in 2012 so should be held to a higher standard than the others.
Wasn't he the one that transferred his registration over to help us get some funds in?

Money that would've been pilfered by the crooks running us, even if it was his proper market value. I don't see many great footballers giving up the prime years of their career for the 4th tier of Scottish football. The only ones who did were the ones that realistically weren't going to do anything else ever, or again, at a higher level.

For me the worst part was he changed to squad to suit a new way of playing

He abandoned his own idea halfway thru the first game
Leaving us with Sima and Lammers as wide players that they simply are not

No conviction in your own philosophy is not a top manager
Add to that, he got rid of players who gave him options of a different formation and approach.

The emotions of being a Rangers fan..........

giphy.webp

Wish MB all the best for the future. He'll probably do OK in the lower English leagues.

It just wasn't working and there were no signs it would have gotten any better.

I think there are some on here who don’t understand the word ‘interim’.
Appointing Steven David and Alex Rae on an interim basis makes sense. For those having a go at that decision, who would you have instead, with a European match to be played on Thursday.
The big decision has been made, Beale has gone and the work now starts to appoint the right man. I actually hope some ground work has already been under way for a new manager after the shit Beale has been serving since pre season started.

Have no confidence we won’t be in the exact same position 6-12 months from now, but all we can do is hope.

We have to get a big appointment right at some point surely.

The majority knew he should have been gone after the recent defeat by them.

Only the deluded, and that includes the usual suspects on here who tell us constantly everything will come good. Plus of course the board who have no clue how to run the club thought otherwise.

Too late again just as it was last year, and have absolutely no faith in them to make a good appointment.

Binning Beale is only part of the problems we have.

Sad it has ended this way.

Wasn't sure about him from the start but hoped I would be wrong.

Where we go from here is anyone's guess but the board have to get this right otherwise we will have more years of darkness to endure.

We need an experienced manager going forward but I would really like a couple of our old players on the coaching staff.

KT gets hate on here but he knows what it's about & had the b team doing well.

Wasn't he the one that transferred his registration over to help us get some funds in?

Money that would've been pilfered by the crooks running us, even if it was his proper market value. I don't see many great footballers giving up the prime years of their career for the 4th tier of Scottish football. The only ones who did were the ones that realistically weren't going to do anything else ever, or again, at a higher level.
He was the skipper and put others forward for press conferences which given what was going on shows him as an absolute coward in my eyes.

He didn't transfer his registration, Southampton agreed to pay a fee to avoid potential litigation - he passed back some of his signing on fee.

I think there are some on here who don’t understand the word ‘interim’.
Appointing Steven David and Alex Rae on an interim basis makes sense. For those having a go at that decision, who would you have instead, with a European match to be played on Thursday.
The big decision has been made, Beale has gone and the work now starts to appoint the right man. I actually hope some ground work has already been under way for a new manager after the shit Beale has been serving since pre season started.

The choice was probably what we have at the moment or McCallum. I know which one I prefer.

Back