Official Michael Beale Contract terminated

Right decision. Glad we didn't drag it out through this week though the reality is we should have acted after he shat his pants in the last Old Firm.

Curious to see what level he ends up at next.

He shat his pants in the semi and final against them last year.

Should have been a massive red flag at the time when he didn’t pick Cantwell or Raskin and then subbed Alfredo after he’s just scored.

Guy was all over the shop

Just had to google him.
Looks like his only mention on the entire internet, the whole of the fookin internet!, is yours.
Seriously, that must be unique. Well done indeed.:cool:

that's mental. Never seen that before.

I'm going to copy the name below and see if my post becomes his second mention.

Huntntilla

:))

£15m plus compensation and another season all but fucked. Here’s hoping the interim lads do a decent job before we bring in some experienced manager. We have had quite enough of rookies.
@weetam3106 where are you getting the £15m from?
Is that the net spend he wasted over the summer?

He was backed by the bored moved on players and brought in inferior replacements.

He should have been fired after the celtic game.

Right decision just too late.

Don’t think you’ll have any worries about him being captain again! And how could you welcome him back after offences as great as his?

I’m willing to admit that I’m a big greeting faced Fanny, I’ve not seen a full game live since Beale let thistle score on account of my capacity for cutting off my nose to spite my face. If Davis has offended you as much as Beale did me that day then I respect your opinion. Don’t lower yourself to my level without the best of reasons though!
He took the captaincy for a game Tav and a few others were out and a few other times as game advanced, wasn't happy at the time either.

Couldn't moan too much about him returning when many others were accepted back.

That Thistle game was a shambles and probably the day a lot took a dislike to Beale.

The majority knew he should have been gone after the recent defeat by them.

Only the deluded, and that includes the usual suspects on here who tell us constantly everything will come good. Plus of course the board who have no clue how to run the club thought otherwise.

Too late again just as it was last year, and have absolutely no faith in them to make a good appointment.

Binning Beale is only part of the problems we have.
I agree we have major problems both at boardroom level and senior player level and I hope the new manager whoever he is can sort this out.

The difficulty is now finding stability domestically but being able to perform in Europe.

Personally, I’d say domestic takes priority and we need that managed who shows no respect to all the Scottish drivel.

Were you expecting an immediate appointment after the game yesterday?
I expect the people running our club to do the basics. At all times the board should have a list of possible managers, what happens if the manager has a serious illness or worse?
All major companies do forward planning for senior jobs, either internally, externally or both. Our board are asleep at the wheel.
Beale should have been sacked immediately after the Celtic game.

What a relief! Glad he has gone but let's ditch the vitriol.

He clearly had the club at heart and really believed he could do a job for us. He may be a decent manager come time but we aren't a club that should be letting future prospects cut their teeth.

He failed miserably but I don't hold anything against him and good luck for the future.

Not having it mate.

Beale won ten on the spin when he first started and turned into a shambles.

No chance they are going for Davis.
They will want the cheap option again any decent manager is going to want decent money to spend.

I honestly wouldn’t put it past them.

Correct me if I am wrong but was Rae not in the directors box on Saturday??

Is this the boards way of doing business ??

Manager in the dugout and the replacement guy in the directors box ??

If we can get an attacking minded manager. Things will pick up. We will be frustrating at times conceding goals with our shite back line until this new manager gets to solve that issue.

Talking about coaching. For me the training session official videos spelt out to me that the training was ineffectual, time wasting and soft. The team started out the season manifestly unfit, as opposed to every team they played against until the Celtic game.

I expect the people running our club to do the basics. At all times the board should have a list of possible managers, what happens if the manager has a serious illness or worse?
All major companies do forward planning for senior jobs, either internally, externally or both. Our board are asleep at the wheel.
Beale should have been sacked immediately after the Celtic game.
You’d hope they’d already know who they are going for- it’s been a possibility they’d need to get rid of him since the start of the season vs. Kilmarnock, and extremely likely since the Celtic game.
If they don’t have the new man in by the start of the international break, you’ll know they haven’t got a fucking clue.

He took the captaincy for a game Tav and a few others were out and a few other times as game advanced, wasn't happy at the time either.

Couldn't moan too much about him returning when many others were accepted back.

That Thistle game was a shambles and probably the day a lot took a dislike to Beale.
Sorry neebs, feel like we’re having a wee side chat here. The point I was making was that he won’t play again so he won’t be captain again. Anyway, if he hid from the cameras back then and it offended folks I’m pretty sure that wasn’t his intent. Some folk are Ally McCoists and some folk are Ian Fergusons. At the end of the day, Steven Davis is most definitely a Rangers man. He’ll only be in the job for a short time, while he’s there that qualification will go a long way for me.

Nearly every successful Rangers Manager throughout my time commanded respect.
Hope the board keep this in mind with their next appointment.

He shat his pants in the semi and final against them last year.

Should have been a massive red flag at the time when he didn’t pick Cantwell or Raskin and then subbed Alfredo after he’s just scored.

Guy was all over the shop

I said this earlier, we should have jumped at the chance to get out during the summer rather than back him.

All the games against them minus the last one at home was warning enough he just didn’t have it.

I don’t want to see any of this ‘thanks for the memories Michael’ birthday caird pish from any of you. A man who’s cost us tens of millions in wasted transfers he’s sanctioned and paying him and his cockney travelling circus of coaches off. I wish no ill will but I pray to God no other club falls for the same trick.
Well maybe 1 or 2 clubs ;)

Long overdue. I got slated for saying he should have been sacked the night of the PSV defeat.

Alex Rae looked raging in the directors box yesterday.
You are right. Embarrassing gutless performances deserve the sack.
Gvb should've been sacked after Liverpool @ Ibrox

Back