Official The new Rangers manager will be appointed in the next 24 to 48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news, but if I can be a tad negative I'm not sure leaking it will either be Clement or Muscat is particularly fair on the losing candidate and I'm not sure what purpose it serves

I must admit I do like them filing into the room, address the media and then introduce our new manager, but I don’t want to see it again for at least 4/5 years !!!
Agreed.

In recent years it's become far too frequent an event and the club has been all over the place as a result.

We need fucking league titles/trophies. Anything less than that is utter failure. 2nd is nothing!!

No more fucking about. Get the show back on the road ffs !!!

Left field question……have a stadium tour and museum visit booked on Monday for my boy’s 9th birthday - will tours be cancelled if announcement is on Monday or will there be just some areas not on visit?

Personally I’d like to see Clement unveiled, win the league, give him 70% of champions league money..and off we pop into the royal blue yonder….

Muscats team play in 10 hours. I assume when we wake up we’ll have a good idea who the manager is. If he’s in the dugout tomorrow I’d presume it’s Clement.

It's impressive at the speed of turnaround of the board.

Especially after they spent a few days this week sulking about being forced to bin all their "hard work" on glossy videos, interviews, press releases and media prep for Frank Lampard because the fans got "uppity"

It has just been reported on Sky Sports News as well.

Rangers to appoint new manager within next 48 hours, it will either be Muscat or Clement

EDIT - just came back on, it’s within the next 24 hours allegedly

Personally I will be happy with either.

Slightly erring towards Muscat, mainly as he has played in Britain and may be able to tap into the Japanese market.

Slightly concerned that Clement brings in more (other) foreigners who tbh have always been a bit of a hit and miss in the Scottish game.

Muscat's team play a league cup game at 9 in the morning, either he won't be there or lap of honour if it is him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back