Official Tonight's game v Ross County is offski

What a fuckìng joke Scottish football is.

This doesn't help us in the slightest.

A win on Saturday is imperative.

100% this. The fixtures come due. We now have a minimum of 4 extra fixtures more than them to play in the 2nd half of the season.

Its not like these games never get played. Its genuinely outrageous they chose to travel 4hrs with a weather warning in place instead of arriving yesterday

I'm guessing timmy will be in full on conspiracy mode over this.

Have seen a few people say we now need to win on Saturday because of this, which is equally mental.
Just said similar...they will be moaning about us getting five days rest as opposed to their three...FWIW i travelled down from Pitlochry this morning back home and it was dreadful. Huge amounts of standing water all along the A9.

I'm fine with the added rest but really?

How far down the A9 did County get? You could leave Dingwall right now and still get to Ibrox.

Surely even a delayed kick off like we had for Dundee would be more acceptable for fans who have already travelled far.
The A9 has been shut at Drumochter for a couple of hours now. I drive the road frequently and it's looking pretty treacherous.

Class from Rangers but utter shambles and pathetic from Ross County.

Weather was well publicised and forecast.

Airport and available aircraft for charter possible from Inverness to Glasgow.

Boxing day travel and hotels available in Glasgow.

Utter scum behaviour from the Dingwall Desmonds.

3-0 and a forfeit is the only outcome for sporting integrity.

Hopefully get new faces in the door for rearranged game.

Good thing we won Europa group. We would
Be facing a pile-up if we hadn’t.

One positive is that it gives Phil more training time with the players and no need for recovery time tomorrow. I'm pretty certain that's what he and the players will have their entire focus on.

Mate, I get it, but I do trust the manager.
This unexpected “break” will allow PC to work on a few things ahead of Saturday now plus the players get an extra days rest.
Yes, that's the optimistic way of looking at it T.C.
I'm just worried that if we get a couple of postponements after the break then we could be in trouble trying to play catch-up and fit them in while progressing in Europe.
I hope I'm wrong.:)

The result on the 30th will determine if this is a good thing or not.

We are in good form and it would have been good to tick this one off and cut the gap to 2 before going there.

However we have had an intense week and the injuries are stacking up so having a brief break to prepare is welcome.

Bottom line is - spank the yahoos on the 30th and worry about rearranged games later.

Disappointing. At least there’s other football on tonight to keep all occupied. Why aren’t Ross county aren’t staying overnight??

Fine with the extra rest and ability to play this game, at home, when we have a full squad to pick from by the .

Left the house this morning (in the black Isle) at 545. Train cancelled so over to Aberdeen, to Dundee, to Edinburgh and hopefully train to Glasgow after! And now the game is cancelled. Would have travelled yesterday had the trains been on. Why the heck Ross County didn't !

could they not have travelled via Fort William ? Stuck in Newtonmore but My satnav is telling me to go that way to get back to Glasgow

Demanding a small club travel down the night before an evening kick off and stay in a hotel at significant cost is Tim behaviour. That's before you even throw in the human element that yesterday was Boxing Day.

Ross County have done what just about every other club in this league would have done in this situation. Frustrating for us as fans and I do feel for anybody that has travelled here for the game but the risk is always there at this time of year.

FWIW, I don't imagine we as a club would have been very difficult to deal with here. No risks ahead of Saturday.

From a selfish point I’m absolutely delighted as I’m rougher than toast today.

Assuming they didn’t want to pay out for accommodation and thought it’d be cheaper to travel on the day of the game?
And this is the highest level of the Scottish game?
Has to be, you wouldn’t want your players to have a four hour coach journey on the day of the game otherwise

The reason the spl gets slagged as tinpot is because of teams like ross county,amateur shit,cheapskate bastards clearly didn't want to pay for a hotel last night.Its not a big deal to a Diddy team like Ross county to cancel it,they have no fans,we have thousands that have travelled from far for this.

It does help us to be fair, in the sense that there is no more chance of injuries, complete rest and recuperation ahead of the filth game on Saturday.
We were late for Dens Park because of traffic problems. No reason or rule that I know of that County had to travel down yesterday.
It’s terrible for all our travelling supporters but it’s just bad luck.

It would have been good to get the points on the board but I think big Phil will be quietly pleased its bern postponed

The cumulative effect of our injuries and the intense schedule of games are leaving us down to the bones and putting pressure on the guys that have stayed fit and played far too many hours recently

Hopefully it'll be a benefit

Class from Rangers but utter shambles and pathetic from Ross County.

Weather was well publicised and forecast.

Airport and available aircraft for charter possible from Inverness to Glasgow.

Boxing day travel and hotels available in Glasgow.

Utter scum behaviour from the Dingwall Desmonds.

3-0 and a forfeit is the only outcome for sporting integrity.
I would say they made a mistake but wouldn't exactly call it scum behaviour.

Back