Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Here’s a wee take on the bias of the referee.
For his first booking, Obita’s challenge was similar to that of Lundstram at Hibs last season.
Only further from the Rangers goal.
The difference being our man got a red card, theirs, a yellow.
There was a wee bit of debate over the validity of the card but Collum wasn’t metaphorically battered for his bias.
Mentioned exact same to my son the other day. I don’t recall Lundstram’s being debated much right enough!

Missed that one was actually just checking for League titles,regardless of my mistake he isn’t a far superior manager than Big Phil going on his past merits .
he's a decent coach but I think his man management is lacking I think given how quickly it generally goes south for him. He had it easy up here last time with no challenge from us.

First of all the only people I know who get stick for playing for Scotland seems to be Rangers players. I have never seen a Scotland player boo'd for the colour of his skin, second of all no Rangers fan would give a toss if Agathe played or didn't play for Scotland and lastly I have no memory of the curry thing.

Wasn't Agathe the one who claimed to have bought an armoured tank to drive down the street?

Remember, this is a man who said he had to travel to work in an armoured vehicle, in Scotland :) and he was forced to move home 9 times in a year because the rivalry was so ferocious.
Yep, the guy was an average player for them, nothing more.

I must have been at every Old Firm game we played when he was there and can’t recall him getting any special treatment whatsoever.

First of all the only people I know who get stick for playing for Scotland seems to be Rangers players. I have never seen a Scotland player boo'd for the colour of his skin, second of all no Rangers fan would give a toss if Agathe played or didn't play for Scotland and lastly I have no memory of the curry thing.

Wasn't Agathe the one who claimed to have bought an armoured tank to drive down the street?
Agathe seems to have had a problem with being honest and it was up to the media in Scotland to ask for proof, they didn’t because it was Rangers he was having a go at.

11. Which club got an Old Firm match postponed due to the unexpected death of an ex-fringe player (Phil O Donnell), when they didn't ask for postponement of games following the death of 2 club legends in Billy Mcneill & Tommy Burns.
Funnily enough the club were ravaged by injuries and suspension at the time of Phil O Donnell's death.
They were shiting themselves to play us without McGeadie more than anyone else.

Phil O’Donnell came to the rescue.

So now it’s about the money they have.

I’d rather be in the last 16 than sitting with our feet up. They would as well, but they can’t admit it. Cole McKinnon has played more in Europe than Celtc have in the last 16 in his lifetime.
They would rather not play anyone much the same as winning everything with next to no opposition in the League,it sums that lot right up .

Last edited:

I’d rather be in the last 16 than sitting with our feet up. They would as well, but they can’t admit it. Cole McKinnon has played more in Europe than Celtc have in the last 16 in his lifetime.

They need something to celebrate in Europe as right now they are closer to relegation threatened Aberdeen than Rangers on UEFA coefficient points.

They’ve won once in Europe since the end of 2021 and are currently ranked below a team from Azerbaijan.

All they have to celebrate in Europe is a Rangers defeat. Given how low they are in the rankings even a top manager with a big budget is going to struggle to make an impact going forward for them.

Put it this way: If given the option of winning the league by a vote instead of on the field of play, they'd take it. In fact, they already did!

And, given the option of crying some crocodile tears over an ex-player's death to enable them to deal with an injury crisis and make new signings before they play us, they'd take it. In fact, they already did!

And, given the option of lying about a tour of Japan to curtail the season and gain a massive competitive advantage over us due to unprecedented fixture congestion on our run to a European final, they'd take it. In fact, they already did!

And, given the option of re-entering a competition they've been convincingly eliminated from, they'd take it. In fact, they already did (twice in European competition)!

And, given the option of covering up and then deflecting their complicity in covering up a paedophile ring that abused their own junior players, they'd take it. In fact, f*cking disgustingly, they already did.

They are utterly shameless.

Put it this way: If given the option of winning the league by a vote instead of on the field of play, they'd take it. In fact, they already did!

And, given the option of crying some crocodile tears over an ex-player's death to enable them to deal with an injury crisis and make new signings before they play us, they'd take it. In fact, they already did!

And, given the option of lying about a tour of Japan to curtail the season and gain a massive competitive advantage over us due to unprecedented fixture congestion on our run to a European final, they'd take it. In fact, they already did!

And, given the option of re-entering a competition they've been convincingly eliminated from, they'd take it. In fact, they already did (twice in European competition)!

And, given the option of covering up and then deflecting their complicity in covering up a paedophile ring that abused their own junior players, they'd take it. In fact, f*cking disgustingly, they already did.

They are utterly shameless.

Their deliberate gangsterism and intimidation of refs and officials wins them titles, and automatic access to CL money. They will rarely, if ever, qualify for Europe by navigating early rounds.

Back