Dessers just scored for Nigeria!

Don't get me wrong, I like Dessers, he's not our greatest ever striker, but he's decent enough and seems like a nice guy. However, I'll have some of what ever this man has had :))

H735Xwm.png

I did not foresee him being compared to Oshimen. Hopefully the big man can deliver some Oshimen-esque performances to fire us to the title!

Don't get me wrong, I like Dessers, he's not our greatest ever striker, but he's decent enough and seems like a nice guy. However, I'll have some of what ever this man has had :))

H735Xwm.png

I did not foresee him being compared to Oshimen. Hopefully the big man can deliver some Oshimen-esque performances to fire us to the title!

I hope he’s a scout for some club with millions to spend in the summer:)

We need him to start scoring again domestically

Let’s hope he’s back on the scoresheet v Hibs and then the scum too

Reactions: TQ3
He's still rotten
Mind that spell where he wasn't ! And helped get us through a Europa group, win a League Cup and somehow back into League contention. 2 months of that Dessers and what Clement decides to do in June he will do.
Any Rangers player getting game time, starting, scoring, gaining confidence and returning FIT with a spring in his step will do for me.
Thankfully we have Silva and Dessers fit and scoring goals

Mind that spell where he wasn't ! And helped get us through a Europa group, win a League Cup and somehow back into League contention. 2 months of that Dessers and what Clement decides to do in June he will do.
Any Rangers player getting game time, starting, scoring, gaining confidence and returning FIT with a spring in his step will do for me.
Thankfully we have Silva and Dessers fit and scoring goals

I remember that mate but remember the chances through on goal and getting caught?

Not a rangers centre forward for me.

Imo he'll be sold this summer

I like Dessers, and really do wish he would put away more chances. I like the way he will try to close down the goalkeeper or defenders if they are trying to play it about at the back. Against Benfica when Roofe came on towards the end, he just stood and watched. We needed someone to go to them to hurry things up, like Dessers was doing.

I like Dessers, and really do wish he would put away more chances. I like the way he will try to close down the goalkeeper or defenders if they are trying to play it about at the back. Against Benfica when Roofe came on towards the end, he just stood and watched. We needed someone to go to them to hurry things up, like Dessers was doing.
Whilst your post started off fine the 2 Benfica games are 2 of the worst to highlight if you want to praise Dessers.

Whilst your post started off fine the 2 Benfica games are 2 of the worst to highlight if you want to praise Dessers.
I know he isn't good enough, but not everyone can be Messi. His league goal tally so far isn't that bad, but he can be frustrating as hell and we need someone more consistent.

Back