Ticket Applications Open-CL, EL, CL and SC

Wonder how many folk have a go at these simply to sell.
Probably the majority unfortunately. I’ve applied for a couple Cat 1 tickets for the Europa League as I’ve been booked up for Dublin since November!!!

Also Warsaw in August is appealing for the Super Cup.

Wonder how many folk have a go at these simply to sell.

I have applied for both CL & EL, both of which I would attend if I get any tickets.

I've accommodation paid for in Dublin, so may as well try.

Gone for them all. Would love to do a Champions League final or any of them tbh.

Have only ever done the EL finals. Seville for us and Lyon in 2017/18. Can’t quite remember but Atletico beat Marseilles

I have applied for both CL & EL, both of which I would attend if I get any tickets.

I've accommodation paid for in Dublin, so may as well try.

You booked a non refundable room for Dublin? Must have been confident mate!

The face value for the champions league tickets is frightening
I paid circa £700 face value for the Euro 2020 final at Wembley. About a month earlier, UEFA were telling me that they were saving football from the money grabbing European Super League. Absolutely disgusting.

You booked a non refundable room for Dublin? Must have been confident mate!

No, I can cancel up until the day before but would enjoy a wee trip over if I can see the game.

No ticket, it'll be getting cancelled.

I’m only registering for my pal who’s a liverpool fan. I’d say liverpool get knocked out and I’m successful can I refuse the tickets or do they need to be bought regardless?

I’m only registering for my pal who’s a liverpool fan. I’d say liverpool get knocked out and I’m successful can I refuse the tickets or do they need to be bought regardless?

Don’t know why they do a general sale really, should only be that if the Clubs can’t fill the allocations.

Looks like they are doing it a couple of different ways this year:

Applied for the lot, got a EL final ticket for the one in Baku 2017 I think, sold it to an Arsenal fan I know though, empty seats at that match if I remember correctly.

Application in for all 3, would love to go to the CL Final even at the ludicrous ticket prices. Definitely a bucket list thing.

Can't remember the last time a Champs League Final looked like an amazing atmopshere, maybe Dortmund/Bayern at Wembley or one of the all Madrid ones.

Don't fancy paying a fortune to watch a team I hate like Man City or PSG. I'll put in for the Europa since it's only down in Dublin this year.

Got tickets for the year United played Ajax in the Europa League. Mate got the next season, Marseilles and someone.

Applied - I got the champions league final in 2013 haven't had anything since and I’ve applied for everything.

Applied for them all, see who gets to the final and if i’m lucky enough to get some i’ll decide on going vs selling

I see fan groups are criticising the allocation of tickets for the Europa League final:

UEFA should give more tickets from the ballot over to the two clubs in the final. It's not as if they'll ever fail to sell them.

The face value for the champions league tickets is frightening
For those without a crystal ball:

2024 UEFA Champions League final

The 2024 UEFA Champions League final will be played at Wembley Stadium in London, England, on Saturday 1 June at 21:00 CEST (20:00 local time).

A total of 60,000 tickets out of 86,600 are available directly for fans and the general public to purchase. The two teams that reach the final will receive 25,000 tickets each, while the remaining tickets are being offered for sale to fans worldwide via UEFA.com/tickets. Each successful applicant will be notified by email and will be able to purchase up to two tickets in the allocated price category.

Ticket prices:

Fans First (reserved for fans of the teams): £60
Category 3: £160
Category 2: £430
Category 1: £610

Accessibility tickets for disabled spectators cost £60. All tickets are priced at the Fans First rate and come with one complimentary companion ticket.

Prime seats will be available via the UEFA ticketing portal, while hospitality packages can be purchased here.

I see fan groups are criticising the allocation of tickets for the Europa League final:

UEFA should give more tickets from the ballot over to the two clubs in the final. It's not as if they'll ever fail to sell them.
They also need to remember the vast income their clubs get from UEFA which is mostly through sponsorship and TV rights. The sponsors will always have to have a huge chunk of the crowd.

The capacity of the stadia used for finals is usually too low for EL/ECL. Should be restricted to 80,000+

They also need to remember the vast income their clubs get from UEFA which is mostly through sponsorship and TV rights. The sponsors will always have to have a huge chunk of the crowd.

The capacity of the stadia used for finals is usually too low for EL/ECL. Should be restricted to 80,000+

Sponsors aren't part of the ballot, though.

So there's no reason there shouldn't be more balloted tickets made available to fans of clubs in the final. Sponsors obviously do take up a big chunk of the tickets.
That's why I said the capacities need upped. They won't risk losing sponsorship by reducing corporate allocations.

So there's no reason there shouldn't be more balloted tickets made available to fans of clubs in the final. Sponsors obviously do take up a big chunk of the tickets.

Basically 30k to sponsors ain’t it. 25k each Club and 10k ballot.

Not having a go at anyone but I’ll never understand people going to these who aren’t fans of the sides in it, just because it’s clear many who do follow the clubs in it cannot get in. Same for international comps.

Back