Tav the usual we need to learn from this quickly

Need to learn what exactly, how to compete and beat 2nd bottom of the league team?

He should have been screaming at players yesterday but none of them had a fight in them it’s just accepted as norm now, it’s the same old mantra we need to learn.

Very unpleasant to listen to when over the last month we’ve handed them back the initiative and momentum.

Last week’s overall display still defies belief tbh. Yesterday just compounded it and we had it coming.

I haven’t given up but it’s all about hope now.

I have had my full of this guy, must be moved on in the Summer.So last week like many many other games he starts the game like a fart in a trance and frankly never comes out of that mode for the 90 mins,come this week you think personal pride would kick in and he would come out pumped knowing what's at stake, but no he starts and finishes the way he done last week that's our captain ffs what example does that set to everyone else around him, he is failing as a leader in every possible sense.

What else can he say really....all that really speaks are the actions and we have to wait until the next game.

He could have explained why the whole team went into this match playing it like a training session and ignoring specific instructions from his manager.
That would be a start, instead of him treating the whole Rangers support like idiots.

Someone has to do the interview, when we get a bad result it is always going to be the captain… what does anybody want him to say other than this?
You know fine well it’s to do with the fact he’s saying the exact same things 8 years on and has never learned from it. If he was an actual winner, he wouldn’t need to say the same thing we’ve heard from the beginning.

That’s what people are annoyed it. Actually learn from it, instead of just saying it.

You know fine well it’s to do with the fact he’s saying the exact same things 8 years on and has never learned from it. If he was an actual winner, he wouldn’t need to say the same thing we’ve heard from the beginning.

That’s what people are annoyed it. Actually learn from it, instead of just saying it.
No, what people are annoyed at is that we lost the game.

He should be stopped from coming out with that nonsense … it gets bloody insulting after you’ve heard it for the 10th time

i like him but he cant defend worth a toss id push him forward if he has to be used or he would be on the bench for me our defence is rotten and has been for ages

ps if he hadn't learned after all the other failures he's captained then he never will

He should stick to taking every free kick throw in and coin toss and leave the pressers to someone else, sick of hearing the same shit out of him for the best part of a decade.

If he had any brains he should of said f##k all does he not realise we are Rangers and we are devastated after that abomination yesterday.
The tinks must of thought it was Xmas.

We’ve all seen this movie before. People know what this squad is capable of, being losers.

I hope I’m wrong.
I can’t watch the team with that sort of attitude, it’s just now how I am built. Next game, get 3 points - 1 point behind with a 5 game shootout where they have to go to Rugby Park and when they have struggled against Hearts all season… still on.

Every game is a final pish! They will start slow as %^*& on wed like they always do when they should be putting such teams to bed in the 1st half. One team looked like it was playing in a cup final yesterday and it was not us!

Please stop talking Tav.
You, your big pal next to you and Lundstram have cost us today.
I should also add to that, that calamity, Dessers. Laughing when missing sitters to possibly put the game to bed, boils my blood.
Dessers thinking his performance was cause for laughter got me too. I could maybe take it if I thought it was ironic humour but to me it epitomises the mentality of too many in our squad. They don't actually care much about winning which is hugely unprofessional and an insult to those that pay their inflated salaries.

I can’t watch the team with that sort of attitude, it’s just now how I am built. Next game, get 3 points - 1 point behind with a 5 game shootout where they have to go to Rugby Park and when they have struggled against Hearts all season… still on.
This team aren’t going to the piggery and getting a result. We’ve not won there since 2020.

I hope at the end of May, you come back to me and I’m sitting here looking silly.

I
He should have been screaming at players yesterday but none of them had a fight in them it’s just accepted as norm now, it’s the same old mantra we need to learn.

I got pelters on here a couple of months back for saying Tav is never a captain and never gets angry at players.
His goal tally is incredible for a full back but as a defender, terrible, captain , not even pass marks.
Time to get rid, he's been at the club far too long.

Tav’s time may well be up but how any Rangers fan can criticise him after the service and goals he has delivered is mind boggling.
He's a weak serial loser who never learns from his own mistakes.

Without doubt the worst Captain in our history and he should never have been allowed on the hall of fame imo.

He's an utter embarrassment and the sooner he's out the door the better.

Tav’s time may well be up but how any Rangers fan can criticise him after the service and goals he has delivered is mind boggling.
His service you would think he was fighting a war with that nonsense
He's delivered a cup and a title
He's a defender His jobs to defend
Scoring penalties while taking every corner and throw in even while he's deep in our half slows the game down far to much
His goals will be replaced
Some fans need to let go of players

The script is always the same if these guys haven't learned what playing for rangers is all about then they've failed the application test from the get go.

Back