Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Nah. No where near good enough.
Going fir a title and all I can remember in the 2nd half us one save from their keeper from Dessers. Absolutely honking.

And to make it worse the women have contrived to threw the league away too tonight. What is wrong with our club? It is full of nice people and bottle merchants it seems.

Totally embarrassing, this man is not a Glasgow rangers manager, should be relieved of his duties for this absolute shit show!!! Blame the players, this clown sets them up. He’s way out his depth
Aye he is to blame for the inability to pass a ball 5 yards, the same shower of loser mentality ridden lady's front bottom* have caused this, not the manager, these arent his players and the should not cost him his job the fact they cant be arsed to compete in a title challenge

Totally embarrassing, this man is not a Glasgow rangers manager, should be relieved of his duties for this absolute shit show!!! Blame the players, this clown sets them up. He’s way out his depth
Yes it's the managers fault that his core of Goldson, Tavernier and Lundstram have hung it up for the season. Get rid of them all in the summer.

He can’t motivate a team to win against jobbers like Ross county or Dundee. That’s nothing to do with what he had inherited, it’s his inability to manage the team properly
More or less already said they don't do what they are told. He better have a mean streak in him and bring out the axe for next season. If he doesn't then he will be joining Gio and Beale as sacked managers.

I don't know why we bother with these fucking losers.

Same old shit from the same players letting us down year after year.

And to make it worse the women have contrived to threw the league away too tonight. What is wrong with our club? It is full of nice people and bottle merchants it seems.
Celtic are hungrier and more streetwise than us in every single department, on and off the pitch, and have been for years.

With the exception of 2007-11, everything about us since Advocaat left has screamed small time, meek, unambitious.

We are in dire need of a modern day David Holmes and Graeme Souness but they don't exist.

Team looks knackered as much as anything else. Too many coming back from injuries coupled with a reported shit pre season, we look dead on our feet, devoid of ideas or confidence. Clement for me still gets a pass just now, he dragged us into a title race with this team, it all seemed to good to be true. Clutching at straws, for a glimmer if hope, but perhaps he is learning more about his squad in these games and will be utterly fucking ruthless in the summer

Remember the cry from some after Sundays debacle.....win all our remaining six games and the title will still be ours.......we can't even win the first of the six. That team are absolutely clueless

End of the day league was chucked at home to the rattlers....that pen changed the game without it we were horsed.

Winning our last 6 games when we had only won 2 out of the previous 7.....the signs were there unfortunately.

Amazing how we thought it was in the bag or faves a while ago and now we've absolutely chucked it after woeful performances in front of goal. Man alive this team is shocking. Even the basics are absolutely dreadful.

I'm sick of watching the same faces bottle it when it matters.

Watched them bottle a European Final, multiple old firms, multiple cup games.

This annoys me more than all of them though, they've just absolutely chucked being in the driving seat for the league because they're a bunch of shitebags that can't cope with being under pressure.

Watch them turn on the style for the last few games now the pressure is off.

He's won before.

The problem lies with the core and the group.

It's like a smaller version of Man u. Hate the manager so don't try to get him the sack.
He had the chance to drop Goldson and Lundstram tonight and both played every second, that’s on the manager

No midfield again! This was just above schoolboy football there is no defending this team at this moment in time but it is fecking criminal to throw away a league title chance like these last 3 games!

What is going on behind the scenes?

I think for the first time in a long long time I wont be watching an old firm this weekend. That was total and utter fucking horseshite. I’m so sick of watching this shite season after season. Get Tav to %^*& along with that diddy alongside him, that dumpling of striker and Lundstram. :mad::mad:
You’re right you won’t be, we play Hearts.

No battle fever at all in this squad at all, need a large clear out. I would rather have 11 fighters with less skill than this lot

Back