Anyone else laughing at Silva’s miss?

I burst out laughing at the time but looking at it back it was just one of those ones where he was in full stride and just couldn't get his feet to do what he wanted in that split second of time.

Anybody who is suggesting he was diving is for the watching. He was caught unawares, tripped and fell looking ridiculous in the process.

A candidate for howler of the week. As a numpty that could and probably would happen to me but for a £35M rated player the mind boggles.

Was in a mixed pub watching it today and the barmaid said it’s the first time the whole pub was laughing at a game. Somebody shouted penalty which made it worse

giphy.gif

Not quite sure what happened .. he was there… then he wasn’t … did he fall over or tripped up by the invisible man

At first I thought he was hoping to walk the ball into the net and lost his footing; hard to see what happened exactly.

I had a bet on 2-0, so I thought he was unlucky. ;)
Those blaming Dessers pass need to take a look at themselves. 2 good goals in a cup semi final to get us through and people are still looking for something to bitch about.

We’re going into five league games where the title may come down to goal difference. It isn’t really that funny that our supposed £35m striker falls over when it seemed easier to score. He shouldn’t be anywhere near the team.
Honestly I've been in a lady's front bottom of a mood regarding Rangers for the past few weeks and the last thing I would be doing is laughing. If we weren't winning my t.v. would have required an Iron Dome defence system. As you say mate this could come down to goal difference and you have to witness that shit.

He wasn't diving, the ball came to him unexpectedly right on top of his feet and he tried to be clever and dummy the ball leaving it to the person at the back post, except he wasn't clever and made a royal arse of it.

I burst out laughing at the time but looking at it back it was just one of those ones where he was in full stride and just couldn't get his feet to do what he wanted in that split second of time.
I think so too, but I wasn't laughing for two reasons - he & we could have done with the goal, and I knew he would be slaughtered far and wide for it.

I actually feel for Silva - you can see he's trying hard.

His transfer fee is not his fault, but he's clearly demonstrating that he's not worth it, and is going to carry it around for some time.

Overall he's been disappointing for us & I wouldn't be interested in having him back next season.

it’s absolutely sickening that a relative minnow club like Wolves can afford to spend and effectively write off £35m on dross like that and a club of our stature is scraping about for frees and bargains.

We are absolutely suffocated by our domestic environment, it’s tragic.

He’s shocking. In total disbelief some team paid £35mill for him. Will be at some championship side next year as the next level down. He’s had loans at decent clubs and done nothing so only way is down.
It really just shows the financial disparity between an EPL club like Wolves who take a punt at £35million player and us who take a punt at someone for say £1-£2million

Show me a clip of them just falling over for no reason

Here's Messi, since he's undoubtedly the greatest of all time.
If it's good enough for him, then I'm sure it's alright for Silva.

The idea that even the best players in football don't lose their footing, or miss sitters only seems to exist on this forum.

I hope Silva has played his last game for the club. He makes Dessers look like Eusebio by comparison.
His dive today is genuinely one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever witnessed in a game. Mind blowing.

Back