That's how you do it (Cantwell coming off the pitch)

See about the 70th minute, he had the ball in the middle of the park with 3 Hertz players around him, he keeps the ball by doing some fancy footwork and gets fouled. That idiot Stewart said on commentary, Cantwell needs to cut all that dancing about, it's embarrassing. I actually couldn't believe what I was hearing, 3 players trying to get in and take the ball and he shows some great skill, skinning the 3 players and then gets took out and you've got to listen to that idiot suggesting he was falling about looking for a foul. What an absolute muppet that guy is. He is so bitter its unbelievable. Did anybody else recognise this?

See about the 70th minute, he had the ball in the middle of the park with 3 Hertz players around him, he keeps the ball by doing some fancy footwork and gets fouled. That idiot Stewart said on commentary, Cantwell needs to cut all that dancing about, it's embarrassing. I actually couldn't believe what I was hearing, 3 players trying to get in and take the ball and he shows some great skill, skinning the 3 players and then gets took out and you've got to listen to that idiot suggesting he was falling about looking for a foul. What an absolute muppet that guy is. He is so bitter its unbelievable. Did anybody else recognise this?
Stewart is a deranged head case mate. Cantwell could turn deaf, dumb and blind and he'd still be 10x the player that clown ever was.

Was fkn fuming listening to that prick coming away with that...in saying that just hearing the c unt breathing boils my piss

Last edited:
He was repeatedly finding the space behind Hearts midfield and ahead of their defence. Gave him all the space in the World to look to create chances. Did well at that but also worked his socks off when we were out of possession. One of Todd’s better days. Here’s to many more.

Your first problem was listening to what Michael Stewart was saying

If he had that attitude every game, we would be in a better place

I don’t think it’s a question of attitude. There’s games he can pull it off and there’s games he doesn’t. And as someone above said, if he could pull it off every match, he wouldn’t be playing for us.

They broke 4 on 3 and he burst his absolute balls getting back

Couldn't fault him today,brave on the ball, driving forward with it and never hid

I despise Stewart but you've got that wrong. He said he needs to stop the rolling about then bouncing straight back up. He's right, it is embarrassing. He's rolling about and the minute the free kick is given he springs right back up, we'd slate an opposition player for doing it.

My issue with Stewart is that he's always trying to find the negative angle. Rather than talk Cantwell up for what was great bit of ball retention he jumps on the negative angle.

4 minutes in to the game and he's being his usual negative self and sticking the boot in to Dessers saying he just isn't good enough, 30 seconds later Dessers with a sublime goal.

We need to get rid of these idiots from our broadcasts. I want people who talk the game up, find the positive in it and make you watching experience more enjoyable. 4 minutes in to a semi final and writing off a striker just stinks of bitterness and unprofessionalism

I despise Stewart but you've got that wrong. He said he needs to stop the rolling about then bouncing straight back up. He's right, it is embarrassing. He's rolling about and the minute the free kick is given he springs right back up, we'd slate an opposition player for doing it.

My issue with Stewart is that he's always trying to find the negative angle. Rather than talk Cantwell up for what was great bit of ball retention he jumps on the negative angle.

4 minutes in to the game and he's being his usual negative self and sticking the boot in to Dessers saying he just isn't good enough, 30 seconds later Dessers with a sublime goal.

We need to get rid of these idiots from our broadcasts. I want people who talk the game up, find the positive in it and make you watching experience more enjoyable. 4 minutes in to a semi final and writing off a striker just stinks of bitterness and unprofessionalism

The time in question it didn’t appear that he rolled about

The other time the boy caught his eye ball

He didn’t do any rolling about

He was magic let’s get off his back

Rember everyone on here before moaning we don't do enough shithousery? Now we are and we are moaning about it. Todd just wants to do what it takes to win games

Was the same when Silva done it in the old firm, but he clawed back a three point gap with it. Kyogo and O'Reilly do it all the time too... The nicely nicely shite gets us nowhere

If he’s as good as he thinks he is and we think he should be - he’ll do it against the tims. Twice.

If it’s a question of whether he fancies it or not he’ll not last under Clement.
If he was a top player there would be no need to ask for it every game .

Looked closer to his good level today so yes well done and thanks but it’s not enough . Let’s see what happens this season .

He isn't even subtle anymore, he knows fine well he's winding us up and he loves it. The only way you can win is probably no post stuff about it, it's the reactions he's thriving on mate. He's an absolute throbber or a guy and I've got absolutely no doubt he will be sitting reading this forum with a big smirk on his ugly wee face :D

If he was a top player there would be no need to ask for it every game .

Looked closer to his good level today so yes well done and thanks but it’s not enough . Let’s see what happens this season .
You've got to factor everything else in when it comes to his performances in old firm games. There was no balance or rythem in the way the team was set out and every one of his team mates was off it aswell.

If he’s as good as he thinks he is and we think he should be - he’ll do it against the tims. Twice.

If it’s a question of whether he fancies it or not he’ll not last under Clement.
Doesn't help when all his team mates are shite in old firm games aswell and that there's no balance in the formation.

he played well but need to see far more of it feel some are going a bit overboard. one good game in 10 is not enough

If anything I'm annoyed he hasn't bothered his arse to get to that level till the league is out of reach.

Was my motm, but a massively frustrating player for me.

Needs protected by the refs, fouled all game and very little given in his favour.

Had a good game, needs to be a bit more consistent

He's played at least 15 matches this season with his thigh strapped up ?

Agree he's been inconsistent, but it does seem like he's been fighting injury since day one this season.

I was thinking the same,my brother turned to me and said that's some piece of skill that, so both of us we're in agreement and then you hear that mentally challenged fool speak crap ,think your correct the bitterness just oozes out of him.

He's played at least 15 matches this season with his thigh strapped up ?

Agree he's been inconsistent, but it does seem like he's been fighting injury since day one this season.
Its hard to tell these days as loads of players seem to have bits of them taped up, if he has been carrying an injury or two then he has did well.

When he is on it he is very effective and offers something many others dont, driver and determination.

Wont help any injuries if opponent players are allowed to kick him with no consequencies.

He is the media (puddle drinking lovers) target also, he stays down hes acting it, he jumps up hes acting it.

There is a conserted effort to question him from all angles which I believe is why the refs arent protecting him. Tim media has done its job

I thought he said " no need for Cantwell to be rolling around" ................. WTF total gobshite.

Its hard to tell these days as loads of players seem to have bits of them taped up, if he has been carrying an injury or two then he has did well.

When he is on it he is very effective and offers something many others dont, driver and determination.

Wont help any injuries if opponent players are allowed to kick him with no consequencies.

He is the media (puddle drinking lovers) target also, he stays down hes acting it, he jumps up hes acting it.

There is a conserted effort to question him from all angles which I believe is why the refs arent protecting him. Tim media has done its job

Yes, he's the new Morelos, the one the tim media use as their anti Rangers tool.

He said in his post match interview that he was surprised at the amount of space he was getting as Hearts weren't sitting in.

These are the types of games when we see the best of him, as he's facing a team who aren't camped in their own third.

Something we need to bear in mind over the coming weeks.

Back