Don Robertson the new Clancy

Don Robertson has always been for the watching.
It is the sleekit,sycophants like Alan Muir and Greg Aitken that should be getting flagged up.

The same Willie Collum who the Savillers think is a "Dirty Orange Mason" because he gave us a penalty against them in 2010.

That penalty was the last we've had at the piggery, 14 years ago. It also set in motion the peasant campaign of intimidation and harassment of refs, both on and off the pitch, which caused an unprecedented ref strike later in the same year.

Robertson is an out and out cheat. It was a penalty for the sheep but he knows that not giving it and giving a soft foul is not going to be challenged by his VAR pals.

That penalty was the last we've had at the piggery, 14 years ago. It also set in motion the peasant campaign of intimidation and harassment of refs, both on and off the pitch, which caused an unprecedented ref strike later in the same year.

They've lost 2 penalties in the league this season S, and look at the uproar after both.

They dont like level playing fields, this minority population.

They've lost 2 penalties in the league this season S, and look at the uproar after both.

They dont like level playing fields, this minority population.

The refs are compromised, G. They know that they face weeks of character assassination in the tabloids, and even worse on the street, if they award a game-changing decision against Celtc. It is winning by gangsterism, nothing less.

Watched Sky Sports this morning discussing referees and the refs in England have to disclose at the start of each season what teams they have an allegiance to and the FA then make sure they don't ref their games.
I take it in this tinpot league we don't have the same?

There's loads of them.. Nick Walsh..linesman mulvanny ?....Daniel somebody or other. In the var team, Alan Muir , sure Steve MacLean is one of them also.
Steven MacLeans brother played with us.

Young centre half Brian MacLean

Hes still a terrible ref....not many good ones about

The refs are compromised, G. They know that they face weeks of character assassination in the tabloids, and even worse on the street, if they award a game-changing decision against Celtc. It is winning by gangsterism, nothing less.

Correct.

I remember years ago Collum doing an interview & talking in it about the reaction to him at his school after giving us that Broadfoot penalty.

It's clear that wee Walsh has gone the same way.

Clancy & Robertson never ever needed convincing.

Correct.

I remember years ago Collum doing an interview & talking in it about the reaction to him at his school after giving us that Broadfoot penalty.

The peasant media plays their significant role in this cheating, G. The only time they are up in arms concerning refs is when Celtc are the alleged " victim " of a decision against them. It then drags on for weeks in the tabloids, and the ref destroyed. Clancy should never have been allowed onto a football pitch ever again after his overt cheating at the piggery in 2019.

Watched Sky Sports this morning discussing referees and the refs in England have to disclose at the start of each season what teams they have an allegiance to and the FA then make sure they don't ref their games.
Can still be circumvented, by awarding close rivals decisions or not …the act of evading by going around. type of: dodging, escape, evasion. nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do

Last edited:
We can't because most folk support us or them and would do themselves out of reffing the big games.

You would just have a bunch of 'Dumbarton' supporters like Stevie Conroy.

Robertson and Clancy are the only two I have genuine concerns about.

Many of the referees act the way they do from fear but I believe those two have, shall we say, ulterior motives.
I don't like to brandish refs as cheats because I don't believe they go into matches to sway a specific result.

However I think with these refs, and maybe a few more, they have to be 100.00% sure before giving a decision against Celtic. That 'foul' on Johnston is ridiculous, we all know that, but by creating that 0.1% of doubt it's all Don needs to not give the pen.

It comes from complete fear of the repercussions from effectively a low paying part time job.

And if what happened to them, happened to us then H&H and other fan media would throw their hands up and say 'we got away with one'. Now I'm not one to take an interest in Celtic Media, but that shitey Twitter algorithm has served up multiple Celtic accounts still arguing that it was a foul on Johnston and the ref gave the right decision. Wild.

And it's the people behind these accounts, and people in other positions with a voice who would genuinely argue and build pressure for a reffing decision that 1 in 1000 non bias people would say is a foul.

No and I doubt given how small the country is with the majority likely coming from the central belt you would end up with the same pool of refs everytime. I only had suspicions on Clancy after 2019 he's done nothing since then to disprove it and Collum should have been removed after the game in January the rest for me are just not very good and it's why you get so much inconsistency. VAR is slightly different given it's a mix of current and retired refs but not as if Andrew Dallas or Greig Aitken were any use either as refs.

We should be really concerned about the lengths the refs will go to give them everything they crave, the latest that non penalty decision in the aberdeen game when Robertson decides it's a foul on Johnston after the hack by vickers is one of the worst decisions l have ever seen, incredible.
It's not even one of the worst this season.

I dont really think there is a worst ref they are all in a tough position where bias is the only way to survive, stay at the top, continue getting the best games and avoid hassle from Celtic and a hostile media.

The ref in our game was every bit as biased as Robertson on the Sat it was just a much easier game to referee.

We should be really concerned about the lengths the refs will go to give them everything they crave, the latest that non penalty decision in the aberdeen game when Robertson decides it's a foul on Johnston after the hack by vickers is one of the worst decisions l have ever seen, incredible.

He’s the new nothing. He’s been in plain sight for years.

Doesn’t get called Rebel Don by accident

No and I doubt given how small the country is with the majority likely coming from the central belt you would end up with the same pool of refs everytime. I only had suspicions on Clancy after 2019 he's done nothing since then to disprove it and Collum should have been removed after the game in January the rest for me are just not very good and it's why you get so much inconsistency. VAR is slightly different given it's a mix of current and retired refs but not as if Andrew Dallas or Greig Aitken were any use either as refs.
Can you explain why the refs are not very good at their job ?

McLean and Beaton been at the top for ages and younger refs like Walsh clearly have as much ability as most refs in the EPL.

For all this talk of poor standards you dont see them making many errors that benefit us or upset Celtic.

More concerning is clubs like Aberdeen take it up the a**e and do what their masters tell them without even a whimper.

Let’s be honest, it’s not worth naming any individual ref, they are basically all petrified of the media and the backlash they would get if they try and ref us with impartiality . They are conditioned to give our opponents the benefit of the doubt. They don’t even hide it. Give the scum the decisions and they know their performance won’t be analysed or criticised. Dare go against this all hell breaks loose in the media.

Worse than Clancy. He has been the scums greatest asset of the season.

Rodgers warned him a mistake (against Celtic) would end his career when he was Celtic manager first time around.

Correct.

Walsh was brought back into line this last year or so. He was the best of a bad lot. Now he's every bit as bad as Robertson. Clancy has been very, very noticeable in his absence.

Muir is still under the radar a bit with the fans. He is one dirty cheating bassa imo.

Walsh was brought back into line this last year or so. He was the best of a bad lot. Now he's every bit as bad as Robertson. Clancy has been very, very noticeable in his absence.

Muir is still under the radar a bit with the fans. He is one dirty cheating bassa imo.

Agree with all of that HB.

How Muir ignored that assault on wee Ross is just inexcusable.

Can still be circumvented, by awarding close rivals decisions or not …the act of evading by going around. type of: dodging, escape, evasion. nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
As in Nottingham Forest claiming they were done by a Luton supporting ref in their game against Everton.

Back