Hearts fans digging each other

I think the Hearts fans are almost as scummy as the Tims.
They're certainly no friends of us,they showed that since our administration period.
That's way too far. There's still a strong unionist element who hate the plastics. Not saying they're our pals or anything and get it right fuckin up them but their support as a whole is absolutely not almost as bad as the scum.

You can put Hibs, Aberdeen and Dundee United in that category.

That's way too far. There's still a strong unionist element who hate the plastics. Not saying they're our pals or anything and get it right fuckin up them but their support as a whole is absolutely not almost as bad as the scum.

You can put Hibs, Aberdeen and Dundee United in that category.

My sadness is that we wouldn't have turned on them the way they (well a good many of them) put the boot into us.

As I've said on here many times, I can remember Hearts fans queuing at the Rangers end turnstiles with their Rangers supporting mates for a SC tie back in March 1968 and there was banter going back and forth.

How times change, and there ain't no going back.

Yet for all that, not that I care, I couldn't imagine wanting Hibs to beat them unless it benefited us, and that's a thing of the past.

Digging could have meant ‘liking each other’ a sort of sex mess in the east stands so maybe it’s better it was fisticuffs as I didn’t think SFA have any rules wrt sexual malpractice in football

They have a fairly large number of Rangers haters, they hate us just because we re Rangers.

On the question of heritage, there is still a large number who share the same values as what our club was built on and many Rangers fans today.

I know this as I often attend nights out in the Orange halls and the like, to listen to live ‘music’ with a number of Hearts supporters. A few even play in the bands.

It’s not as simple as labelling them all and comparing the whole fan base to the plastics, the sheep and the Hibs.

The roasters on their boards shouldn’t be confused with the many good lads and lassies who are passionate defenders of the union and share our hatred of the cult infecting our society as much as any of us on this board do.

On the whole, the Hearts support are ok.

In Edinburgh, it means punching...

"He digged him right in the chuckies" is a regular saying through here, KWAM?

K stands for Ken, not know.

:D

My old boy said there was quite a bit of bother between young Hearts fans and old Rangers fans as they left the train at Hampden. Sounded a bit like liberties were been taken.

They have a fairly large number of Rangers haters, they hate us just because we re Rangers.

On the question of heritage, there is still a large number who share the same values as what our club was built on and many Rangers fans today.

I know this as I often attend nights out in the Orange halls and the like, to listen to live ‘music’ with a number of Hearts supporters. A few even play in the bands.

It’s not as simple as labelling them all and comparing the whole fan base to the plastics, the sheep and the Hibs.

The roasters on their boards shouldn’t be confused with the many good lads and lassies who are passionate defenders of the union and share our hatred of the cult infecting our society as much as any of us on this board do.

No

If they aren’t Rangers then they don’t matter.

Their whole end yesterday gave it the usual wee club patter of “you let your club die” and booing GSTK etc

They are Rangers hating scum just like every other support in the country

Still one of the few teams in Scotland that we can travel with on trains out to Hampden. Wouldn’t happen against the Tims or Sheep.

Thought there was a fair old number of them booing GSTK - heard it loud & clear yesterday mate.

Correct, too many on here choose to ignore that..
I was at the Millwall v Sunderland game on Saturday. Spoke to lots of Millwall fans in Newcastle . There was some respect to a hearts boy who got steamed into an altercation Millwall were having recently. This gave some kudos to hearts.
Lots of them just love our club , when I told them that our national anthem gets booed by hearts, they were aghast.

I’m sure they would have heard the diatribe discontent , amongst that support for our King and country.

These clubs only hurt their own reputation, with their vile hatred for our Royal family . I just don’t like them. Millwall supporters had Rangers tattoos , the works . A beautiful club, with committed supporters, just like ours.
So glad to have been in their company.

I was at the Millwall v Sunderland game on Saturday. Spoke to lots of Millwall fans in Newcastle . There was some respect to a hearts boy who got steamed into an altercation Millwall were having recently. This gave some kudos to hearts.
Lots of them just love our club , when I told them that our national anthem gets booed by hearts, they were aghast.

I’m sure they would have heard the diatribe discontent , amongst that support for our King and country.

These clubs only hurt their own reputation, with their vile hatred for our Royal family . I just don’t like them. Millwall supporters had Rangers tattoos , the works . A beautiful club, with committed supporters, just like ours.
So glad to have been in their company.
A great club song as well.

Back