Simon Jordan

Floppy haired ponce. Hilarious when he got his Rolex robbed when sitting in his rolls Royce.
It was his Maserati when he had his father in it and got robbed .It was a Franck Muller timepiece not a Rolex .

" The black-clad rider pulls alongside the ex-soccer chief's Maserati in traffic and points the handgun at his head through an open window."

It was his Maserati when he had his father in it and got robbed .It was a Franck Muller timepiece not a Rolex .

" The black-clad rider pulls alongside the ex-soccer chief's Maserati in traffic and points the handgun at his head through an open window."
Flashing a 125k watch out the window of a maserati and gets robbed . A bit daft eh?

His book is a good read “Be Careful What You Wish For”.

Unlike many other football books which are bland and matey matey he isn’t afraid to voice his opinions and slaughters Iain Dowie and the Charlton chairman.

Floppy haired ponce. Hilarious when he got his Rolex robbed when sitting in his rolls Royce.

giphy.gif

Met him a few times, he’s a black and white guy who won’t take any bullsh17e. Doesn’t lack any self confidence. Also doesn’t suffer fools gladly which I suspect is how he views CFC.

Business or pleasure capacity?

Good to hear he is as he sounds.

Good value on Talksport. An owner who put considerable funds into his club.

Gives a different perspective and food for thought on many football issues.

Honest; candid; and forthright. Plenty of ex Pros around so new to give some balance

Business or pleasure capacity?

Good to hear he is as he sounds.

Business, back in the mobile phone days.
One thing that always strikes me about him is he makes decisions and sticks to them. Doesn’t seem to weigh up options etc just goes ahead with his gut instinct. That’s got pluses and minuses, for example I think he could have trebled his money on selling his business if he’d waited 12 months. I wasn’t alone in that thought but he pulled the trigger and took £35m so not all bad!

Really good to listen to, his views on club ownership, general running of a club, agents, transfers are excellent gives Great insight and doesn’t suffer fools. His book is a good read too

Business, back in the mobile phone days.
One thing that always strikes me about him is he makes decisions and sticks to them. Doesn’t seem to weigh up options etc just goes ahead with his gut instinct. That’s got pluses and minuses, for example I think he could have trebled his money on selling his business if he’d waited 12 months. I wasn’t alone in that thought but he pulled the trigger and took £35m so not all bad!

Thanks for the reply.

He does strike me as someone who shoots from the hip

So not hilarious then.,

Good guy. Met him a few times.Complimentary about Rangers and wants us to do well.

Last edited:
Like listening to him when he's on. Has strong opinions doesn't hide from them. Enjoyable listen.

Guess it's not hard to come across as intelligent when you're sharing a mic with alky Brazil.

see if I was cruising in my Brown lada and someone stole my new Casio watch. I'd be raging but that's what a get for being a flash c unt

Completely agree, if someone has nice things they have worked hard for then they deserve to have them stolen at gunpoint.

Back