England v Croatia

Henry Hill

Official Ticketer
England v Croatia on currently

England should be winning this

Kane with a surprising miss by his standards

England missed a ridiculous number of chances including 3 sitters. If they don't win this their finishing will be to blame.

Notice the betting ad at half time had Sterling to score next at 8/1. Put him in a citeh strip and he may score but in an England one he is useless.

The lack of close ups of the Croatian presidents smashing tits so far is beyond disappointing.

Notice the betting ad at half time had Sterling to score next at 8/1. Put him in a citeh strip and he may score but in an England one he is useless.
Yet they continue to play him in their best team for decades .
He must be doing something right.

You do wonder how Sterling keeps getting a game for England. I know he's a good player but generally offers little in an England shirt.

Some cracking runs Rashford has gone on though.

True.

So long as you ignore his fantastic finish against Spain away from home in their last but one international.

Why don’t you ask Pep.
Pep doesn't pick him for England. It's clear to see what he's doing for City. Club performance doesn't usually guarantee you an International role when you don't deliver for country. As I said, good player but generally doesn't do much for England regardless of what he offers City.

Pep doesn't pick him for England. It's clear to see what he's doing for City. Club performance doesn't usually guarantee you an International role when you don't deliver for country. As I said, good player but generally doesn't do much for England regardless of what he offers City.
He's in the form of his life at club level.

That's generally enough to get you in your national team .

Is there a standout candidate to replace him?

Thought it kicked off at 8.
Shows how much I care about international football.
All about The Rangers with me.;)

Back