Alfie watch - Colombia vs Peru

They come across as a bunch of miserable bastards on twitter. Beautiful women and exports though so they're not all bad
yes I was very disappointed in their reactions, I dont understand the politics of Columbian football and as far as im aware they dont like the coach, up to Alfie to win them over, and I have no doubt he will in spades, what a f uckin player he is

yes I was very disappointed in their reactions, I dont understand the politics of Columbian football and as far as im aware they dont like the coach, up to Alfie to win them over, and I have no doubt he will in spades, what a f uckin player he is
Absolutely. He done everything right tonight but his teammates wouldn't play ball. With service he will show them what he's got.

Morelos is the one to take over from Falcao.

The Colombians still lack creativity with James and Quintero not involved, those two returning will make an enormous difference to the team and Alfredo in terms of chances.

Too many of those replacement players are entirely too greedy, it was poor to watch.

Morelos is the one to take over from Falcao.

The Colombians still lack creativity with James and Quintero not involved, those two returning will make an enormous difference to the team and Alfredo in terms of chances.

Too many of those replacement players are entirely too greedy, it was poor to watch.
You got to think its down to the coaches instructions, they got into so many good positions but decision making was horrendous

For me it wasn’t his goal but he is getting the credit so delighted for him and will only improve his confidence. Love the wee buf.

Superb Alfie.

He's going to be absolutely buzzing when he gets back to Glasgow, just in time for our biggest couple of months in years.

Delighted for him, the first one was always going to be a bit scrappy but he is off the mark and it will relieve the pressure

He will be absolutely flying when he comes back

Can anyone who watched it summarise his overall performance? notice they subbed almost every other forward and midfielder

Over the moon for him. The footage of him surrounded by every single Colombian player and substitute was heartening as well as the huge grin on his face.

Well done our kid.

Back