Tav calls out the blatantly offside goal

That’s the face of a man who’s been wrongly robbed of lifting a cup today. He fu**in cares.

Go on James, lift 55 and prove every critic wrong.

Totally agree, he looks mega pissed off - there’s something about his body language that assures me the players will be out for revenge for this and won’t let the heads drop. Maybe it’s just me looking for things that aren’t there but that looked a different Tav to normal post match interviews where we’ve lost.

They had 30 mins to get their own back. They failed. Tavernier calling out the blatantly obvious mistake is nothing more than pissing in the wind unless the club back this up with a properly orchestrated campaign to shame the officials in this country into being competent and fair.

What will happen is this will be spun by the mentally challenged mhedia as being sour grapes, it’ll be conveniently forgotten and our officials will continue to make “honest mistakes” which hurt us. Even the manager failed to nail Cheating Beaton in midweek when he should have so what chance do we have? Get used to it, our own club have no interest in fighting it so it’s going to continue to happen.

I wish people would lay off Tav because it’s clear he really fucking cares about Rangers and about being our captain.

He’s right though, today is done. Big game on Thursday, let’s go and win that and use this hurt and anger to motivate us for the rest of the season.

No Surrender.

Good, and everyone else at Rangers should mention it as often as possible. The usual people like Chris Sutton will try put it down but the bottom line - they got off with it big time today. Something they are very, very used to now.
When they need it they get it ..... 1nil down and struggling V Hearts in last years Scottish cup final....a very very dubious penalty to help them on their merry way.

We had a big week. Refereeing decisions have cost us a trophy, and two points in the league the other night. This has been going on for a few years. If these things even out then show me where the scum have suffered this season (or previous ones)?

The media will be happy. Their team won a game without having one single legitimate shot on target . The officials have outdone themselves today.

Quite right. I’m generally against making excuses because that was our game to win but glad to see our captain calling that out. The more I’ve seen it the angrier I’m getting. Imagine that was against them, the fùcking uproar there’d be ? 3 players offside ffs.

Lay it on thick regarding offside. When it comes to the next game against Celtic. We really need to start and box clever.

Good, and everyone else at Rangers should mention it as often as possible. The usual people like Chris Sutton will try put it down but the bottom line - they got off with it big time today. Something they are very, very used to now.
Aye, that fucker still bumps his guns about Dunfermline!

The players walking past in the background all look gutted.

We have to fuel this to drive our push for success
From where I was sat Jack looked to have broke down in tears at the end.
Another 5-1 hammering would have been mentally easier than the paedo enablers performing so badly and still winning. Thursday is HUGE for our season

For me the galling thing was the combo of us being the better team, their goal being offside and the goalkeeper been about 3 yards of his line for our missed penalty
We should still have beat them and beat them convincingly despite all of that. We can't make corrupt, bigoted jump the dyke turncoat incompetent divisive school teaching cunts better. What we can continue to do is welcome the chase

From where I was sat Jack looked to have broke down in tears at the end.
Another 5-1 hammering would have been mentally easier than the paedo enablers performing so badly and still winning. Thursday is HUGE for our season
Wee fukin schooled they inbred K@$%ts today,was waiting on the offside goal dessicion, still waiting,touched on it.as I said on other posts wee are superior,gap?what gap.%^*& these counts at the piggery.we are no1.

Tav looked absolutely sick to the stomach there and you can't blame him.

Hopefully Gerrard brings in a siege mentality ala Walter for the rest of the season.

I've never seen us lose a game as one sided as that and in these circumstances in my life before and I hope that I never do again.

Onwards and upwards Rangers... No Surrender.

We need to apply heavy pressure regarding the officiating of our games and the lack of professionalism by the match officials.
An apology after the event is unacceptable when it costs us points and trophies, we need to be blasting these amateurs hard for their flaws and ensure the narrative is pressured onto them at every turn.

Tav is obviously hurting and given the chances we created it was sore to lose today

The mentally challengeds were there for the taking but Forster had the game of his life and kept them in it

They were jammy bastards all day and we didn’t have any luck

Latest posts

Back