Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they had the same opponents that we had then they would be doing just as well?

If only there was some way of knowing this for sure. Maybe a competition where we both play the same teams throughout the same season and see who achieves the better results...

Pretty much exactly my thoughts when I read that lol!

Probably not mate, she was married to Butler, I doubt she gives a %^*& about them since she got rid of the yahoo.

Same with Jay z and Snoop Dogg, both had scarves and shit pushed into their hands and photos took. Not a chance they actually give a feck.
“Gerrard ah want a divorce?”

“Whit fur Jennifer?”

“Cause yer a smelly mentally challenged tramp.”

How I imagine it went.

Boy I used to be pally with at school has pumped her.

Think her current man is Scottish and a Tim.
Nah that was Ross McCall. She was with him from 2005 - 2008 before she binned him. Arsehole made her wear a mhanky top and destroyed every fantasy I had about her since I know what you did last summer! She is now married to another American and for my sanity I am sure she regrets ever 1. Wearing that top and 2. Pumping a Tim!

This is my favourite one because as you know having the best celeb fans wins you

Gallagher Bros - Man City
Seamus - Liverpool
Jennifer Love Hewitt - married to Ross McCall, now separated so doubt she followsthem much these days!
Lana Del Rey - used to go out with the guy from Kassidy who was a Tim. Broke up now.
Rooney - Everton
Jay z , Snoop and Robert Downy Jr - handed tops by fans. Not fans at all
Kirsty Gallagher - Hibs
Michelle Keegan - Man city

Granted some say Celtic as thier 2nd team purely based on the Irish link, but hardly diehards

Nah that was Ross McCall. She was with him from 2005 - 2008 before she binned him. Arsehole made her wear a mhanky top and destroyed every fantasy I had about her since I know what you did last summer! She is now married to another American and for my sanity I am sure she regrets ever 1. Wearing that top and 2. Pumping a Tim!

Aye that's the one. I just remember reading that on here at one point. Guy I'm talking about 'starred' in a film with her (and Kelsey Grammar)

The lie of 55, moon howling at it's finest.

it's actually one of his worst yet. He actually states multiple times throughout the article that UEFA have stated Rangers are a sporting continuation, the company piece is separate.

His counter argument seems to be it is a different committee in UEFA that stated this, even though the committee he thinks should state we're a new club hasn't actually done so.

A bear makes this point in the comments, and he refutes it by mentioning an argument a QC used in court (i.e. a place where he could've said anything, and it actually has no weight). Utter nonsense.

The Oasis brothers are Citeh fans, that’s first off. Quick google search revealed Robert Downey Jr in a scum top. So what? There’s a picture of stone cold Steve Austin holding a Rangers top on the internet somewhere. Does that make him a fan?

It’s easy to get a celebrity to wear your teams top and take a picture if you happen to be working with them. Someone did it to Kiefer Sutherland on the set of the last 24. He’s not a fan. He’s a celebrity who was duped into wearing the colors of a disgraced football club. He has no idea who celtic are.

Just googled Karen Gillan celtic. She was at one celtic game whilst she was here filming something. Simply going to a game doesn’t make you a fan of that club.

Maybe she is a celtic fan but being pictured at a match is hardly conclusive proof.

And even if everyone on his list were rod stewart level of celtic fanatics, doesn’t that make Rangers unbelievably awesome? Massively outnumbered, we’ve still killed their dreams? I’d be happy with that.

I think you’ll find these celebrities quietly disassociate themselves with that club over the coming years.

one of the first google returns is her commenting on the Caley Thistle headline
hardly the act of a Yahoo fan

i'm sure i saw her tweet she knows next to nothing about football - wait, she might be their next manager then

the desperation to claim celebs from them is ridiculous

Different breed

Screenshot-20210213-224644-Chrome.jpg
I heard souness kicked %^*& out of everybody within a half mile radius then took the blame himself.

Honestly they are 18 points behind in the league, finished bottom of their Europa league group with one of the worst goals against records ever in that competition, haven't won a European knockout tie post-Christmas since 2004 and don't even know who their manager will be next season but the comfort blanket of Sevcooooooooooo keeps them warm?

Once Rangers win the league I expect the club to move to the next level and concentrate on taking on the big boys of the Champions league. That lot can play Uefa conference league football and howl at the moon like the wee diddy club they truly are.

Screenshot-20210214-164035.jpg

Guessing it was this one mate. Cumt went to the trouble of making an account just to post this lol.
A "Hallow" league title.. :))

Brilliant, the mentally challengeds are not having a good year, at any level!

Of course, had he taken the time to understand what Hallow actually means he'd have a lot of Bears agreeing with him!

If the 19th Century Terrorist is still lurking: We will honour 55 as holy, we will respect this league title greatly!!:))B-)

A "Hallow" league title.. :))

Brilliant, the mentally challengeds are not having a good year, at any level!

Of course, had he taken the time to understand what Hallow actually means he'd have a lot of Bears agreeing with him!

If the 19th Century Terrorist is still lurking: We will honour 55 as holy, we will respect this league title greatly!!:))B-)
Where do you even start?

Let's say we were a new club and this was our first title. The tims would still be behind our old club in terms of league wins so their milestone of 51 titles would still be 2nd. By his logic kris boyd isnt the top scorer of all time in the spl because he is retired

The one about Snoop Dogg is good.

A quick google image search on him you will find him wearing sports tops from pretty much every sport and every team.

Staggering that's what helps these cretins sleep at night. The whole episode does nothing but represent another failure in the paedo club's history - the failure to get rid of us despite the assistance of corrupt politicians, the sfa and the scum mhedia.

How many other clubs that used ebt's were handed out the same punishment as rangers?
How did celtic know to pay up the juninho ebt before hmrc came calling?
Why weren't the other clubs pursued in the aggressive manner rangers were?

Know what helps me sleep at night? Knowing that even with their sleekit, corrupt ways and tentacles infecting almost every area of our society - you'll never kill this club.

Staggering that's what helps these cretins sleep at night. The whole episode does nothing but represent another failure in the paedo club's history - the failure to get rid of us despite the assistance of corrupt politicians, the sfa and the scum mhedia.

How many other clubs that used ebt's were handed out the same punishment as rangers?
How did celtic know to pay up the juninho ebt before hmrc came calling?
Why weren't the other clubs pursued in the aggressive manner rangers were?

Know what helps me sleep at night? Knowing that even with their sleekit, corrupt ways and tentacles infecting almost every area of our society - you'll never kill this club.

Honestly they are 18 points behind in the league, finished bottom of their Europa league group with one of the worst goals against records ever in that competition, haven't won a European knockout tie post-Christmas since 2004 and don't even know who their manager will be next season but the comfort blanket of Sevcooooooooooo keeps them warm?

Once Rangers win the league I expect the club to move to the next level and concentrate on taking on the big boys of the Champions league. That lot can play Uefa conference league football and howl at the moon like the wee diddy club they truly are.

This mentally challenged sums up where their priorities lie.

The so-called biggest domestic season in their disgusting clubs history has imploded in spectacular fashion, yet his main priorities moving forward are resolution 12, title stripping, and stopping discussion about 55.

They really are back in their comfort zone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back