Lennon Gone, now confirmed, Kennedy Interim Manager.

Just having a look at the names and to be honest their going to be extremely lucky getting a manager now unless it a very lucky or patient stupid cu

the days of getting a big name and spunkin 30 million are done so what’s the choices

it’s from duff, Neil, Clarke or a random unknown

If true, and since it came from the Sun will reserve judgement, who on Gods earth would want to jump in as his replacement?

Just having a look at the names and to be honest their going to be extremely lucky getting a manager now unless it a very lucky or patient stupid cu

the days of getting a big name and spunkin 30 million are done so what’s the choices

it’s from duff, Neil, Clarke or a random unknown

They got lucky with Rodgers, he had to rebuild his reputation after the Liverpool carry on. That won't happen again. They'll get Clarke or Jack Ross

It’s been a laugh over the past couple of months, love to seen it continue and Lennon and the rest suffering even more

It’s only the beginning mate, just wait until it sinks home that we are back are stronger than ever before!

remember when we were winning leagues last it was under budgets and with issues in the boardroom, we don’t have these anymore!

they are fucked almost like a deck of cards falling over as I heard once before

Probably doing himself a favour, getting away from the buckie, irn-bru and gallow gate p**sy will do his teeth the world of wonders.

On a serious note, why now?

After the number of disasters he's been behind (Ferencvaros, us at Parkhead, Sparta Prague x2, Ross County x2), why now?

someone was saying that their renewals are out on Friday. Not sure if true, I’d have thought a bit early.

Hopefully at least though, some Scottish bird isn't going to get her heed kicked in aff him every 2nd night.

It was a bad day for Scottish football when Hibs took him back up the road.
Trouble wherever he goes.
Inverness fans will be relieved they got the other Neil in before this lady's front bottom came on the market.

Tbf there’s always been tensions but O’Neil & TLB haven’t helped one bit.
Things seemed to change for the worse with their introduction to our game.
Certainly wont be missed,
Flip it on its head. If Rangers appointed a Ulster coach around the same time as O'Neil and the marketing went into over board with identity politics like back then, but with Ulster, orange, unionist pride, red hand merchandise etc then it would be like the Gestapo getting rounded up, media perception of a crude culture etc etc.

They allegedly have been allowed to project their identity as a framework for not even a societies culture but a nations culture. Goes against every aspect of multi-culturism they pretend to protect. Scum.

Would like to have seen him in situ for us lifting the trophy, but ill settle for this as well. Scottish football is well rid of that posinous cant.

Timmy not happy. B-)

"If any club is stupid enough to hire him in the future, I hope they lose every game.

All the goodwill he accrued here is gone. I'm sure it will linger on with many fans willing to buy into the sort of crap Sutton is spewing on Twitter currently. But anyone who watched him shrug and deflect his way through interviews while handing the likes of Ryan Kent and Scott Arfield the SPFL trophy will always remember what he truly is. Anyone who was up pacing in front of their TV as we chased late goals when it was still in reach, while he slouches on the bench in a big huff, will remember what a self-serving parasite this piece of garbage is. Anyone whose been stuck at home for the better part of a year, while he takes his team on a post-hun defeat bender to Dubai, then goes on a deranged rant upon his return, will remember what Neil Francis effin Lennon is to Celtic.

If it's true, I will be absolutely delighted to see him go. I wish him nothing but the worst, and would gladly see his poster ripped off the side of Celtic Park and replaced with one of Fwather Forthter, the only reason his first spell surpassed anything that Ronny Deila achieved, who is a hundred times the man and professional Lennon is.

He is one of the most vile, selfish characters in our footballing history and his pathetic ability at coaching has almost nothing to do with it. Good effin riddance. Rat."
That’s surprisingly coherent and inadvertently very funny.

Kent and Arfield are especially pish in their opinion though? It’s been said many times in many contexts but they are completely uncoupled from reality.

Back