Lennon Gone, now confirmed, Kennedy Interim Manager.

He’s been begging for a pay off for months, his press conference after Dubai was his last massive “%^*& you” to the board, completely contradicting what Lawwell had said the day before.

Said a few days ago I didn’t doubt he would give us a guard of honour if he was still in charge as he would know that would help seal his fate.

I can’t wait for the tell all.
I said back in November or December on here that it looked like he was working hit ticket. He’s a greedy bastard by all accounts and wanted a pay off.

Winning a trophy with Wigan not tell you something?
Hes never really been in charge of a big enough club to win major honours but he would organise them a lot better than Lennon could.

I wouldn't be scared of him, all I said was he'd be an upgrade. The manager of Belgium is not a donkey mate.
Mate Belgium is the easiest team in the world to manage me or you could do it the squad they have are absolutely class , the best attacking team in the world .

Ha Ha. The gift that keeps giving. Would of liked him there to see us as the New Champions but on the other hand- F.uck him I detest the dirty mentally challenged prick.

Surely he hasn’t gone without a payoff. Stingiest club in the world for holding out so long.

Like everyone has said this is sad news, ah well, we now welcome the chase from their new lady's front bottom in charge.

Scottish football a better place without the rat . Hopefully he will never be seen again but with the amount of poet loving clubs in this country, i suspect he will be back to manage Aberdeen, Hibs or Motherwell in the future.

Officially official

Hes gone lolz

So long NFL you wont be missed, your brand of toxic management since your first spell has eroded any kind of progress made by either side of Glasgow by dragging everything back 30 years, you're perpetual victimhood has spread to diseased minds and made football in scotland untouchable to any right minded person.

May you never blight Scotland shores again, you rancid , poet rat.

Back