Lennon Gone, now confirmed, Kennedy Interim Manager.

Can see one of Clarke or Ross or an appeasement to the hordes and the return of Larsson. It will not be a big name manager who has had any kind of recent trophy winning success. Not in their current financial environment.

Winning a trophy with Wigan not tell you something?
Hes never really been in charge of a big enough club to win major honours but he would organise them a lot better than Lennon could.

I wouldn't be scared of him, all I said was he'd be an upgrade. The manager of Belgium is not a donkey mate.
They don't have the budget for someone who would demand EPL level wages.

A coward of a man. In keeping with him.
Kennedy is another rat, scheming behind scenes and all the rest. He will be thinking he can get it permanently.

Id guess at Steve Clarke or Roy Keane as a last throw of dice from Desmond at getting them a name.
It actually wouldn't surprise me if Kennedy was decent & just been keeping schtoom all this time in hope they crash & burn & he gets the gig. That glaikit look he always has is surely a bit sus.

TLB has definitely got something over the club for them to give him that kind of soft landing.

Probably a huge severance clause but who knows? He’s definitely had a negotiating hand to reckon with

Pleasure waking to this news this morning.

It's not all doom and gloom for us bears, them loosing the man that has failed to deliver the 10.

John Kennedy will take over. Mind he is part of the same management team .... Everything he has learned has been from TLB

Could be even more fun in the remaining games

Ha ha ha ... Karma is indeed a bitch.

I suspect this is going to get nasty. Lennon's comments about mitigating circumstances - I wonder if he'll be willing to discuss what those circumstances were? Or to discuss their woeful transfers in the past 2 years?

Neil and Celtic to go to war in the coming days?

I suspect this is going to get nasty. Lennon's comments about mitigating circumstances - I wonder if he'll be willing to discuss what those circumstances were? Or to discuss their woeful transfers in the past 2 years?

Its what we all hope.

That's what I would expect to happen. I think they will go for Howe personally. Whether they get him is another matter but I can see them trying for him.
The big name-A Lister roulette is going to be off the scale in the next few weeks.

As someone else says in another post, whoever they finally decide on might be an insight into how much money they really have.

Average tells you the reality.
A big name tells you Desmond is bankrolling it.

I do think it could be Terry.

This Terry?

tumblr_nxmkbax6oe1ru67qro1_500.jpg

It doesn't matter who they get, they need to replace 10 players at least. That won't happen over a year or 2. They could potentially have 40m to spend but would you trust their recruitment team to spend it right after this years results? I certainly don't haha
Where they finding £40M, be lucky if they can cobble together £4M for new players.

No chance. He’ll have been sacked here and they’ve allowed him to save face with the “resigned” statement and warm words about how much of a legend he is. In return he’ll keep quiet in the hope he gets some future poet TV work.

Come downstairs to be told he had resigned and my first thought was coward, couldn’t bear to see us win the league in his shitehole. Fully expect plastic hardman to pull a sickie on the day too.

Imo, after this season they will be 2-3 years behind us.
If we get CL football then make that 4-5.

The big name-A Lister roulette is going to be off the scale in the next few weeks.

As someone else says in another post, whoever they finally decide on might be an insight into how much money they really have.

Average tells you the reality.
A big name tells you Desmond is bankrolling it.

It will probably leak or they will announce the next manager round about the time we win the title. Try and deflect from us. It's what they do, they are the masters at it.

It actually wouldn't surprise me if Kennedy was decent & just been keeping schtoom all this time in hope they crash & burn & he gets the gig. That glaikit look he always has is surely a bit sus.
I can’t imagine they’d consider giving it to Kennedy on a permanent basis, even if he won all remaining games including both matches against us.

The rabid hordes would lose their shit, especially when they’re expecting the likes of Benitez or AVB.

A serious NDA will be signed.

That's what I would expect to happen. I think they will go for Howe personally. Whether they get him is another matter but I can see them trying for him.
I think Howe will have his eye on the Palace/Newcastle/any EPL job. But I think they will try. At the very least they can say "well he rejected us, we're only looking for people commited to the club" as they introduce Mark McGhee and Derek Whyte to the great unhosed.

Jackson in the Record says sacked.
What a surprise - Jackson’s headline has been edited on the Record website
It read
‘Neil Lennon Sacked as Scott Brown set for Key Coaching Role in Revamp’
To
‘Neil Lennon departs.....,.Revamp’

In the copy the word sacked has been changed to ‘told his time was up’

Keith must have had his arse felt by Pig Eye Pete
Semantics, I’m sure, but pathetic none the less.

The head line on Sutton’s column remains unchanged

‘Chris Sutton’s Verdict on Neil Lennon’s Sacking.’ Obviously pre-prepared

I think Howe will have his eye on the Palace/Newcastle/any EPL job. But I think they will try. At the very least they can say "well he rejected us, we're only looking for people commited to the club" as they introduce Mark McGhee and Derek Whyte to the great unhosed.

:D

They'll go for him without a doubt. I don't want them to get him. I don't fear him up against Gerrard but he's a very good coach and would absolutely improve them and get them going again.

He's very professional and meticulous in his methods. A far cry from Lennon's drinking culture and not believing in sports science / stats etc.

It will probably leak or they will announce the next manager round about the time we win the title. Try and deflect from us. It's what they do, they are the masters at it.
Honestly think they are about to enter a period of downsizing . Forget Benitez, forget Martinez.

Clarke or Keane

Honestly think they are about to enter a period of downsizing . Forget Benitez, forget Martinez.

Clarke or Keane

They need to sell season tickets the fans won't accept a duff manager.

They can still downsize that mammoth wage bill but attract a decent manager and give him a decent budget to work with.

Back