Europa League and Conference League (except our game)

That’s a fair point.

put it off because I can’t listen to Hamilton anymore.

But I will say this. They were 2 nil up away to Rennes last season and drew 2-2. 2-0 up at Milan and lost 4-2. 1-0 up in Prague and lost 4-1.

I won’t be surprised if they end up drawing this here

It’s just a bunch getting annoyed that they ain’t get hammered no more. Everyone they play is pish.

Just turn the cu.nts aff, I would never watch them unless It’s against us.

People need to calm down. It's just one of those freak results diddy teams get in Europe every now and then!

And there's still time for the collapse!

You always bum them up.
Well they were excellent until the conceded that goal. No really my fault if you’ve got an issue with that or me saying it when it was what I was watching.

Hope they’re murder for the rest of it and lose 4-2.

Did you hear him squeaking like a big lassie at their first goal?

Fucking slug!

Betis are rank rotten to be fair, but the rancid and gushing praise that spills from the mouths of these idiots commentators is rather sickening.

This lead won’t last long.
It will finish 5 2 tae betis

That’s a fair point.

put it off because I can’t listen to Hamilton anymore.

But I will say this. They were 2 nil up away to Rennes last season and drew 2-2. 2-0 up at Milan and lost 4-2. 1-0 up in Prague and lost 4-1.

I won’t be surprised if they end up drawing this here

I like your thinking

I love whenever Celtic are beating someone it’s because the team they’re playing is pish.

This referee in the Celtic game is having one of the worst games yet. I don't he's got anything right yet. 1st goal was a handball, 2nd goal was offside before Celtic player dived.

Seems to be allowing Celtic to take water breaks any time they feel like it as well.

I really hope Betis absolutely do these cheating fuckers then the Spaniards go after the total loonball of a referee.

Back