Europa League and Conference League (except our game)

Have you ever seen a fat man cry.

Get. It. Right. Fúcking. Up. Ye. Fatso.

article-0-0528C707000005DC-711_468x576.jpg

Still not confident as the betis left back wouldn't get a game for the under fives. He is possibly the worst player I've watched at this level apart from Duffy. Watch him marking acres of space every attack.

Give Lennon credit where it’s due. They held on to their leads a bit longer last season before capitulating in Europe

Folk need to remember a game lasts 90 mins.

Imagine a European side taking their time to suss out a Scottish team and then bang, goal

Vickers (5 stone overweight) Arsefelt and Rogic all blowing out their arse already 37 mins in and Soro is a cert for a red card

m’on betis….FINISH THEM!!!

Is anyone listening to radio Scotland? Absolute fan radio it's disgusting. That Liam guy is honestly a total joke.

Sounds like he's going to burst into tears bow. Prick.

Surprised at how many people are saying Betis are shite. Obviously not watched much Spanish football, as they’re a good side who have had a bad half hour.

They should absolutely still win this game comfortably.

Their defence is a fvcking riot man.

See if Celtic were a cage fighter they'd be that transexual woman beating asshole Alana McLaughlin

Rory Hamilton there, going through all the upcoming games., am I getting paranoid?

"And at Ibrox, Lyon are the visitors"

We were the only team he didn't name.

Is anyone listening to radio Scotland? Absolute fan radio it's disgusting. That Liam guy is honestly a total joke.

Sounds like he's going to burst into tears bow. Prick.
I had to duck, listening to it in the car. I was sure he had shot his load as the penalty went in!

They love coughing up easy goals in quick succession - that should be something we can exploit in future because last time we simply shut up shop. We need to stop with that shit and put them to the sword next time.

Back